Supernatural Preferences

Hi!!!

We're gonna make preferences, and please comment!!!

We will gladly make ships if you tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out the form at the end of this chapter and send it to us. And will gladly listen to preference ideas if you have any.

And if you have any other characters to suggest, just message us, and we'll make up for it later.

So, to contact us, you can message us (privately for privacy reasons) or comment (we'll read them as often as we can).

There are two writers to this little thing: Haizley and Piper. Haizley will be doing half the ships and half the one-shots, and Piper'll be doing the other halves of those and preferences (mainly because she wants to).

We both tend to be something of procrastinators, though, so it can be anywhere from the next hour or the next few days when you get what you've requested. It pretty much decides on how the stars are positioned, really.

Tell us who you want to do your proposition, as well. Piper will do shorter, sweeter versions of your ship and sweeter versions of one shots, and mine will be longer and more factual and one shots will likely be depressing. Whoops.

One Shot form:

Name:

Age:

Plot: (if you're not sure, or just can't think of one, just tell us which category you want it to fall into)

Character:

Writer:

Ship form:

Name:

Age:

Personality: (Loyal? Awkward? Forthcoming? Shy? Too helpful? Too emotional? Tell it all!)

Height:

Favorite season: (just for funsies!)