One Shot for Sara Nicole

A/N: This is for @The-Teen-Dean.

Character: Dean

Plot: You're Dean's 13-year-old daughter, and demons kidnap you to get under Dean's skin.

*~*~*

"Oh yeah. This one's her, alright," the meaty guy on the left said. You looked from left to right frantically, gripping Ruby's knife tightly in hand.

The demons around you knew you knew that you had no route of escape, and all had grins plastered on them that were so evil they were probably practiced.

Suddenly, one of them leapt forward, knocking the knife out of your hand.

You froze in surprise and screamed as they raised a fist, slamming it into your jaw.

That was about all you remembered for a while.

*~*~*

You woke up, tied to a steel chair. Your face hurt, and you wanted to take a nap.

"Oh, look," you heard a wicked voice say, "the baby's awake."

It was too dark to see anything. You waited for your eyes to adjust to the darkness before seeing a man-shapes figure in the shadows. You turned your cheek. You didn't want to look at the demon who kidnapped you. Mostly because you were afraid of what he might do.

This was actually the first time you'd ever been kidnapped. You were the daughter of Dean Winchester, so you expected this to happen quite often. But you didn't think it would be so frickin terrifying.

You could see the outline of a knife in his beefy hand. He said maliciously with a gleam in his eye that sent shivers down your spine, "Hold tight, princess. It's gone be a long time before daddy comes to your rescue."

Your lip quivered, but you clenched your jaw in hopes to keep it still. He came towards you slowly, making you to become even more fearful within each inch.

Then the door burst open.

Light flooded in.

Honestly, you thought you had died. You thought that was the gate to Heaven.

Then you heard the voice you loved so much. "Get your god damn hands off my girl!"

You held back a prideful glee. Your dad had come to save you. You weren't going to die at the hands of an idiotic demon. Because your stupidly amazing father came to save you. He was practically your savior already.

And he always will be.