When You Have Nightmares

Dean:

He clutches you to his chest while you two are lying in the motel bed. He does this to let you know that no matter what, he's right there with you. He's not going anywhere, and neither are you. And this makes you feel safer.

Sam:

He makes you tell him what happened, out of concern and a little bit of psychology, you suspect. Then he'll stay up all night with you to make sure you feel better because he doesn't like to see you upset.

Castiel:

He questions you at first. Then after you tell him EVERYTHING he asked about and everything you remember, he stays up all night with you because you didn't want to go to sleep. You two answer each other's questions and play card games all night long.

Adam:

He does everything he can to comfort you in every way, from cuddles to cookies. He'll bring you chocolate, or give you a nice shoulder massage, or anything else, as long as you want it. Most of the time, you two cuddle in bed until you peacefully fall asleep again.

Gabriel:

He'll give you chocolate and every other type of candy you could think of to comfort you. Then you guys stay up all night eating candy and watching zombie movies. You end up falling asleep right on top of him, squashing him. Ans he watches over you while you sleep.

Samandriel:

He'll watch over you while you try to fall asleep again in his arms. Its a simple, yet lovely, act of love. He holds you until you fall asleep to the sweet sound of his voice. You fall asleep thinking of him, and your nightmare can't even be remembered.