When He Finds You Doing Self Harm

Dean:
At first, he's angry that you would do something like that to someone so beautiful and special like you. But then, while refusing to admit it, gets a little teary-eyed and hugs you so hard you can't breath. He bandages them and kisses them better.

Sam:
He would convince you to stop this. He feels terrible that he didn't stop you sooner. You, feeling bad because he felt bad, tell him you'll stop. He helps you bandage them up, and he is a bit more sensitive towards you from now on.

Castiel:
He would heal you at first. Then he would ask you to explain why you did this. And after you've explained, he's still confused that there's any reason for this to be done. Because to him, you are absolutely perfect, no matter what.

Adam:
He would hold you and repeatedly tell you everything was going to be okay. He would do everything (humanly) possible to make sure you would never harm yourself again because he doesn't like seeing you hurt at all.

Gabriel:
Your little Gabby would feed you mountains of sweets after healing you. He, from now on, would treat you like the goddess he really thought you were. He didn't think he had treated you well enough since you marked up your arms, so he was going to make it up to you.

Samandriel:
He would panic. He would obviously heal you first though. Then he would stay with you 24/7 to make sure you're okay and stable, emotionally and physically. He would do everything to remind you that there's good in the world, and that there's always someone who loves you (he's the one who loves you no matter what).