Mr. Bon Clay

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

"Don't be a lightweight, Akari," Zoro teases as he fills my stein up for the second time.

"Shut up," I pout, my cheeks now hot either from his teasing or the alcohol running through my body. "I can take two fills without crashing."

"I should have made you a drink fit for a lady, Akari," Sanji sighs.

"I can handle straight ale, shut up," I whine.

"Look at this!" Luffy turns around, showing off the two sticks he's put up his nose and is stretching out his bottom lip.

Sanji, Usopp, Zoro, and I burst into laughter.

"This is great !" Usopp claps. "A full moon and cherry blossoms!"

"Chopper," I look up at the boy sitting on the railing. "Are you just going to sit up there all night and watch the cherry blossoms? I want to give you all the hugs," I pout.

"Come down here and drink," Usopp reaches up to him.

"I learned this from Yosaku," Luffy shows off his face.

"Those cherry blossoms were amazing," Sanji holds his stein out for Zoro to refill. "I never expected something like that in a snow country."

"Agreed," Zoro grins. "That is enough to warrant a celebration!"

"You guys!" Nami glares at us. "You can't show a little sympathy for Vivi and Karoo?"

"Why? He's alive. What's the big deal?" Luffy asks.

"Karoo," Vivi cries as she holds onto her duck. "How did you end up in the river?"

Karo lets out strangled quacks.

"Probably slipped," Zoro chuckles.

"Shut up, Mr. Bushido!" Vivi glares at the swordsman.

"Karo says that Zoro was swimming in the river and then disappeared," Chopper turns around to face us. "So he dove in and that is why he was frozen."

"So it was all your fault!" Nami screams, hitting Zoro on the back of the head.

"How can you understand Karoo, Chopper?" Vivi asks.

"Well, I am originally an animal," Chopper hops down onto the deck.

"That is amazing!" I giggle, falling into Sanji's side.

"Medicine isn't your only talent it seems," Nami smiles, clapping a few times.

Chopper's eyes go wide, and then he is looking smug as he tries to wave off the compliment. "Don't be stupid. I am immune to your flattery! You silly."

"You don't seem immune," Usopp and Luffy grimace as they look at him.

"What did you mean when you said medicine, Nami?" Sanji asks, helping me to sit up.

"Chopper's a doctor," I answer.

"What!? Chopper's a doctor!?" Luffy and Sanji jump up.

"The cutest doctor," I coo.

"You didn't know?" Nami asks Luffy. "Then what about him impressed you enough to have him join the crew?"

"He is a reindeer that has seven transformations," Luffy crosses his arms.

"And emergency food supply," Sanji nods.