A Ship of Dreams

The first to bounty catch my eye is (Straw Hat) Luffy's adorable, eyes shut, smile as he waves right at the camera. His bounty has jumped to three-hundred million, obviously the highest out of us all. Next is (Pirate Hunter) Zoro glaring at something off to the side, now with a bounty of one-hundred-twenty million. I'm (Shuriken Phantom) seeing my bounty picture for the first time with this new bounty; an evil smirk is on my face as I have three shurikens between my fingers raised up next to my face. I have the biggest increase with my bounty now sitting at one-hundred-five million. (Demon Child) Robin's picture is now updated to show her arms up in the crossed position she uses for her Devil Fruit. Her bounty now at eighty million. (Black Leg) Sanji is next, but his picture is for some reason a terrible drawing of the boy. Regardless, his starting bounty is seventy-seven million. Sniper King (The King of the Snipers) fills Usopp's place, considering he had the mask on the entire time. His starting bounty sits at thirty million. (Cat Burglar) Nami's photo I recognize as the pose she did for the camera man a couple days ago, holding her hair up as she looks back at the camera. Her first bounty is set at sixteen million. Then, poor Chopper (the Cotton Candy Lover—Pet), with the lowest bounty, but possibly the cutest photo as he eyes down some cotton candy with his tongue hanging out. He has a measly bounty of fifty Berries.

"Alright, it went up!" Luffy laughs as he raises his fists to the air.

"Look at how high mine is!" I burst into laughter with Luffy.

Zoro shortly chuckles.

Nami lets out a horrified scream, "What the!?"

"Fifty," Chopper chokes out.

Robin barely smiles.

"Who is this?" Sanji groans as his face scrunches up.

Luffy pulls me down to get a closer look at the posters. "You picture is really good, Akari. You look badass! And look, there's one for Sniper King too!"

"I think we all look perfect." I grimace, "Well, not in Sanji's case, but everyone else looks good!"

"W-well, you have my sympathies!" Zambai blurts out. "I know there's a lot of other stuff you want to talk about right now. But please wait! The Favor we want to ask you is about this!" He holds out one more bounty poster for Cyborg Franky, wanted for forty-four million.

"Franky!" multiple of us shout.

"That's right! We managed to get out of it, but Big Bro wasn't as lucky. If Big Bro stays here in Water 7, his life will be in danger! If he gets caught again, we won't be able to save him by ourselves!"

"This is awful!" Kiwi cries. "Big Bro has a bounty now!"

"He'll probably be worried about us, so he'll refuse to leave the island! That's why we talked it over among ourselves! Straw Hats! Please! Take Big Bro out to sea with you! Force him if you have to! He used to be the son of a pirate!"

"Don't worry," Luffy stands up, pulling me with him. "I've been thinking, and I was already going to ask Franky to join us."

The Franky Family cries out their thanks as one jumble of noise.

"Thank you, Straw Hat!" Zambai drops his head in a bow.

The Franky Family leaves to find Franky to tellthem the news of the bounty, while Kiwi, Mozu, Chimney, and Gonbe wait outsideto lead us to our new ship when we're ready. There's barely any time to process the new bounties, but we all grab our wanted posters to try and come to terms with what it means for us. With our minds buzzing, we head back into the house to start packing what we need to take with us to the new ship.