Zoro & Sanji in the Groggy Ring

Foxy laughs as he stands nearby, "There is no point in cheering for the losers. Our team is unbeatable in the ring!"

"Did you say something, Two-piece Head?" Luffy's innocent question sends the man to his knees in despair.

"Oh boss!" Porche is at her captain's aid in a split second. "You are so low, Straw Hat You're immoral!"

"It seems like Captain Split-Head needs to stop letting every little mean comment get to him," I stick my tongue out at him for a few seconds.

Foxy is on his feet once again, smugly grinning at my friends. "They won't need any support to win this, so I'll just sit here and enjoy the show."

"You can interfere in this game too!?" Nami's eyebrows furrow together.

"Fool! You can disrupt any game! There are teams that will win regardless of the method. Then there are teams that want no less than a clean win. It's all up to personal standards. Though it doesn't matter why you lost. If you complain and whine, then you simply don't have the guts and pride of a true pirate."

"Look who's talking," she huffs.

"You're a pirate, that's right, but pride and guts, I wouldn't use those words to describe you," I shake my head.

"You better drop the attitude before this game ends, princess, or we're going to have a lot of problems," Foxy glances over at me. "By the way, what's with your team? They have no team spirit!" He breaks into laughter.

"It may look that way, but as soon as the games starts, they..."

This whole time I've been watching Zoro and Sanji play Rock, Paper, Scissors to determine who will be the ball, with Zoro winning every single time.

"You came out slower, cheater!" Sanji is fuming.

"Impossible!" Zoro defends. "I won fair and square! I'm just stronger in everything!"

"Shut the hell up! We're talking about Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"Are you done yet!? Decide already!" Pickles shouts as Hamburg tries to contain his laughter behind his hands.

"Gah, they can't decide on anything," I shake my head. "If only I was there to help settle this."

In the end, Sanji accepts the role of ball somewhat willingly, and Nami can see he isn't going to focus and give it his all in the state he's in. She'll have to encourage him in the only way that will get through his thick skull: sweet talking.

"Sanji, you look so awesome with that hat!" Her swooning is almost too much, but that doesn't matter to Sanji.

"Like I was saying, there is no better man to be the ball in our group!" Sanji declares, having gotten over his pouting.

"You, you look like a prince...of idiots," Zoro taunts, and in the next second the boys are fighting each other.

"Start the game already!" Usopp's face is flooded with anger.

"Hey, you!" a Foxy pirate points at Zoro. "It's against the rules to use weapons. Put them away!"

"That's right," Itomimizu confirms the rule. "This is a competition of skills. No weapons allowed."

Zoro tosses his swords over to Luffy, and then brings his fists up to touch his knuckles together. "Fine, no weapons. Not like it matters at all."

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Sanji asks. "A swordsman without a sword is better than you, sandbag."

The insult sends Zoro at Sanji, and the two are fighting each other. Again.

"Stop messing around! Don't make me go out there!!" Usopp scolds them once again.