The Girl Who Cried Help

I look over at the orange hair girl. My heart lifting at the mere sight of her, but she doesn't feel the same way from the look on her face. "Nami, I don't believe anything negative said about you. I know that sometime must be going on for you to act like this."

"Why did you even come here?" She harshly states, slashing her bow staff through the air before settling it by her side. She's now wearing a light green with dark green spots thin-strapped tank top, black capri pants, orange high heeled sandals, and a glove on one hand. There looks to be a tattoo of some sort on her arm, which might be her link to the Arlong Pirates.

"What are you talking about?"

"You are part of this crew," Luffy states. "We came all this way to get you back!"

"Part of the crew?" She rolls her eyes. "Are you trying to make me laugh? All you guys are is a group of pitiful misfits!"

I take a step back. Her words like an arrow striking me.

"Nami!" Sanji calls out like a lovesick fool. "It's me, Sanji! You must remember me? Come back to us!"

"Hey, lovesick idiot, stay the hell out of this!" Zoro yells, getting into the cooks face. "You'll just complicate everything!"

"And what is the problem with that!? Love is always a tsunami!"

"I'm telling you all that she's is a witch!" Johnny shouts, bringing the conversation back to where it started. "She's going after some hidden treasure on this island, and she joined Arlong's fish-man crew to find it! She slices people down without remorse! She has a rotten core! She made fools out of all brothers and sister! I saw that witch stab brother Usopp in the side with my own eyes!"

"And what are you going to do about it?" She asks. "Do you want to kill me?"

I rapidly blink. It's hard to tell what kind of game she is playing.

"At this very moment, Arlong is on the hunt for Roronoa Zoro and his crew, because Zoro had to go out and do something stupid. You might have monstrous powers, but that means nothing to a real monster."

"That's nothing to us," Zoro has calmed down. "Where is Usopp?"

"Usopp is sleeping with the fish right now."

"Cut the shit!" Zoro rushes at Nami, hand on his sword, but Sanji is quick to stop him with a kick.

"You are the one who needs to cut the shit!" Sanji commands. "What kind of swordsman attacks a lady, Zoro, huh?"

"Stay out of my way, you lovesick idiot!"

"Ah, you are in a foul mood because of your disastrous defeat."

"What?" Zoro's forehead wrinkles in anger. "You better hold your tongue," he unsheathes his sword, holding the blade up to Sanji's neck. "I will send your head flying."

"I would like to see you try. You can barely stand with your wounds."

"Hey, boys, cut it out!" I snap at them.

"Sister Akari is right," Yosaku speaks up. "This is not the time to be arguing over petty stuff! We are about to witness a catastrophe!"

"Nami," I mumble.

Luffy falls back onto the ground without a word, but it would shock me if he passed out.

"Luffy!" I panic, rushing to be by his side.