Luffy VS Buggy

"You call yourselves pirates!?" Buggy bellows.

"What of it?" I glare at Buggy, juggling my shurikens.

"Hand over the map of the Grand Line right now!" Luffy holds out his hand.

"That's what you're after? My map? Like a couple of you no-names would make it a day out on the Grand Line. What do you plan to do once you get there? Take in the sights?" Buggy lets out a laugh.

"I'm going to be King of the Pirates," Luffy answers like it is the most obvious answer in the world. "And here is my Queen."

Buggy chokes back a laugh, "Don't be fools! If you are King and Queen of the Pirates than what does that leave me? God? The treasure of the world will be mine! I will make sure of it!"

"Hurry up and attack me then," Luffy pulls back his hand. 'This is getting boring."

"You'll regret those words, rubber boy!"

"Akari, this is my fight, please step off into safety," Luffy glances at me.

"Kick some ass, Luffy," I smirk, running my free hand across his arm as I jog over to be near Zoro.

"That straw hat of yours reminds me of him when we were younger," Buggy says. "That disrespectful dog with the red hair."

"Red hair!" Luffy clenches his jaw. "How do you know Shanks?"

"Ah, interested in what I have to say now? I know him from a while back, but what is it to you?"

"Where is he?"

"You what to know where he is, huh? Well, I might know, but then again, I might not."

"What are you saying? Are you an idiot or something?"

"What your tongue!" Buggy takes a deep breath to calm down. "Shanks and I are mortal enemies. Unless you fight me, I won't give up any information on him."

"I'm willing to beat it out of you," Luffy closes his hand into a fist.

Buggy chuckles, "You'll die before you get one word out of me." He holds up his hands with knifes between each finger. "Not even rubber can withstand a sharp blade," he shows the blades coming out of his shoes.

"Maybe," Luffy shrugs.

"Chop-chop Buzzsaw!" Buggy detaches his legs and sends them spinning at Luffy.

Luffy bounces out of the way with ease.

"Dodge these, you brat!" Buggy throws his knives at Luffy. "In mid- air!"

"Easy!" Luffy chuckles as he dodges the knives.

"This is getting interesting," Buggy smirks

"It is," Luffy lands back on the ground. "Gum-gum pistol!" He shoots his arm out at Buggy who is able to dodge.

"Interesting power you got from your fruit," Buggy watches Luffy's arm go by. "It makes your arm a great target, though! I can just sever it!"

Luffy grabs a building some ways behind Buggy. "Gum-gum!"

"Chop-chop quick dodge!"

"Sickle!" Luffy pulls his body towards Buggy, trying to clothesline the clown, but Buggy's head just pops off and Luffy ends up going through a wall.