Back in the Blue Sea

"Well, how long do you think it is going to take for us to get back down to the Blue Sea?" I squint up at Zoro, innocently smiling at the boy. "It doesn't feel like we are moving the fast."

Zoro shrugs, "This is my first-time floating down in a ship with a balloon, so I'm not sure." He looks down at me, "Why are smiling at me like that?"

"No reason," I giggle before jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck to hug him. "It was awesome to see you stand up against that bastard. I might have slept as long as you once we finally had the chance."

He wraps an arm around my back to help hold me up. "You kicked ass out there I've been told. You've come a long way from when I first met you."

"I'm exceeding your expectations I imagine."

"Once I saw you fight for real, I knew you had the potential to be badass, and you're proving me right."

"And proving so many people wrong." I release my hold on him as he does the same; my feet gently hitting the floor. "I'm still glad that I can count on you if I get into a pinch while Luffy's off fighting his own battle."

"I think I'd do that even if it wasn't captains orders," he grins. "Helps both of us get stronger."

"And I'm just fun to fight next to, I know," I smirk, turning on my heel to find the other boy I haven't been able to talk to in a while. "Hey! Sanji!"

"Ah, yes, my darling!" Sanji gushes as he rushes over to me. "What do you need? I'll bake you anything that you want."

"I don't need anything to eat," I hold up my hand to stop him from coming any closer. "I do need to tell you something," I poke the center of his chest.

"And what is that?" he nervously smiles.

"Don't try to sacrifice yourself to save us girls again! Were you out of your mind!? I don't care how impressive it was, you had me too scared!"

He chuckles, scratching the back of his neck the whole time I've been yelling. "I'm sorry for scaring you, but I had to be a gentleman and save you ladies. It was the right thing to do."

"Oh Sanji," I smile with anger burning in my eyes. "When will you realize...that I don't need saving!" I slap his chest a few times, feeling the anger at the boy ease out of my body as all he does is laugh. Then I take a deep breath. "I do appreciate it, though. We would have been in deep shit if you didn't come to our rescue."

"You're welcome, Akari," he flashes a lovely smile. "I just can't help wanting to save such beautiful girls if I have the chance."

"Yeah, yeah," I wave him off, walking past him to walk over to Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper at the railing. "Alright boys, what are we doing over here?" I turn around, leaning back against the railing.

Luffy looks at me with a big smile on his face, "We're just looking out at the clouds as we float past. Isn't this awesome? We're floating down with an octopus as our balloon."

"It is pretty awesome."

"Akari," Chopper bounds up to me, placing his front hooves on my thigh as he looks up at me. "Did you and Robin find whatever you were looking for?"

"I wasn't looking for anything, but I think Robin did find what she needed," I nod a few times. "I can safely say that I learned something new because I went off with her. I've also got some things to think about."