Rescued by a Legend

Luffy cracks his knuckles. As someone that puts a lot of stock in promises, I'm glad that he broke this one. "Sorry guys. Now that I punched him, a Navy Admiral will be bringing battleships back here."

I chuckle, wiping the tears off my cheeks. With such little noise now, I can hear every conversation.

"Because you beat him up first, I didn't get a chance to slash him," Zoro says, pulling a sword halfway out of the sheath.

"Hachi! Gat ahold of yourself!" Nami rushes down to be at Hachi's side.

"You guys are in big trouble!" Hachi groans.

"Oh well! It's Luffy! What are you going to do?"

"Now then," Sanji lights up a fresh cigarette.

"We basically have no choice now," Franky says.

"I think the keys to Akari and Camie's collars should be somewhere in the back," Chopper says. "I have to tend to Hachi's wounds. Can you go find them?"

"Yes, please get us out of these damn things!" I slowly stand up, knowing there's still a hurricane of emotions running through me.

"You guys!" Pappagu's face scrunches up as he starts to cry.

"Charlos!" the older World Noble I remember seeing earlier today.

"Brother Charlos!" the female World Noble that was with the old man screams. "Even father has never landed a hand on him!"

"How dare you lowly commoners touch my son!" He jumps up onto a bench, pulls out a shotgun, and fires in Luffy's direction.

"He made the Celestial Dragons mad!" multiple people in the crowd scream. "Let's get out of here!" The crowd of once eager buyers begins to flee the building.

"We are descended from the creators of the world! You'll see what happens when you mess with us-"

Sanji is over at the old man in an instant, kicking the gun right out of his hands and shutting him the hell up.

"You jerk!" some guy in full knight armor points his spear at Sanji. "How dare you attack Saint Roswald!"

There's a whole bunch of knights now rushing at my friends from all over the room, and normal auction house workers are joining the fight too.

Sanji slams his fist into the face of the knight, "Go! Hurry up and free Camie and Akari!"

"Gotcha!" Franky rushes for the back area where Camie and I once waited. "Leave it to me!"

"Security!" some guy in a suit orders. "Catch those pirates!"

"They keep coming!" Chopper, back to his normal form as he tends to Hachi, screams.

"This is what you get for trying to protect a fish, you fools!" the knight points his spear at Chopper, while the other large guy in armor raises his covered fists.

Zoro jumps into action to easily slice down both of the men trying to hurt our precious doctor.

"You people still insist on resisting us!?" Saint Roswald bellows.

Franky is fighting back against the large, armored men that rely on their fists. Luffy is also dealing with multiple of those types of men. Each one they take out is one less man we have to deal with later.