The Yarukiman Mangrove Archipelago

"Wow!" Luffy's mouth drops open, and I hear Chopper echo his amazement.

"What is it now!?" Duval blurts out.

"Get as many as possible inside the circle!" Franky continues instructing Usopp, giving the boy a few seconds to do as he says. "Lock it and pull the leaver!" Another few seconds passed before the cannon is shot and destroys not only the Flying Fish Riders in its wake, but also the buildings behind them. The large cannons in the back also go off at the exact same time. "Gaon Cannon!"

Luffy is completely frozen in awe next to me. His eyes sparkling from what he thinks is the greatest thing he's ever seen.

"You're way too impressed," Zoro deadpans. "Akari, how do you put up with him when he acts like that?"

"It just warms my heart seeing him that happy," I softly smile.

Franky tauntingly laughs. "Did you see that!? It's the Sunny's true power!"

"It shot down nearly all the flying fish!" Usopp's voice barely carries from inside Sunny's mouth.

"You've got good aim! Not bad for your first time!"

"Good job, Lion!" Brook cheers. "My eyes nearly popped out!"

"Sunny!" Luffy raises his fists, forcing my one arm up as well.

"But Brook, you don't have any eyes!" I can't help myself from saying.

"It uses three barrels of Cola Energy up front, so as not to blow the ship away, I fire a two-barrel Coup de Burst in the back," Franky explains. "It takes a ton of cola, so we can't use it very often!"

"Camie!" Nami calls out, and I look over to see the mermaid holding our cook above the water.

"You made it!" Chopper happily shouts. "Is Sanji alright!?"

"Hey, everyone!" Camie chokes out as she tries to catch her breath. "Sanji-chin's bleeding horribly!"

"Is he dying!?"

"I thought I'd saved him, but there's blood pouring from his nose!"

"A nosebleed!?" Nami snaps.

Every from here, I can see that Sanji's face is being cradled into Camie's chest, and he's probably ascended to heaven at this point because of it. There's no denying that that boy loves women of any kind.

"Oh, if he's going to die like that, let him die," Usopp grunts. "He looks happy."

"Argh!" Duval groans. "He's alive!"

"Hang in there, Sanji-chin!" Camie pleads.

"Now that those guys are out of the way, I think it's time we end this," Luffy lets go of my hand, swooping down to press a kiss to my cheek. "How does that sound, dumpling?"

"I'd say that sounds wonderful."

Luffy places a soft kiss on my lips this time before walking to stand in front of Duval and Motobaro. "You've lost a lot of men."

"Why, you!?" Duval screams. "Then you shall know the terror of Motobaro! Countless have fallen prey to his powerful horns! It was his horns that put air holes in the village dam! Put him in a cage, and he breaks free! And it was thanks to his horns that I escaped from the Navy alive!"

"Alright, I'll stop him!" Luffy cracks his knuckles.

"People call them the Heart-Ripping Horns! Get 'im Motobaro!"