A World Nobles Sighting

Once everyone is ready, our small group heads out towards the town on this island. Hachi leads the way with Camie riding piggyback. Luffy grabs my hand to link our fingers, and I use my other hand to grab Chopper's hand as he stays in his normal small form. Robin and Nami are right behind us, and Brook with Pappagu on his hair ends our group.

"So, Hachi, are the chances of running into a World Noble high?" I ask as the town comes into view. "Do they walk around towns often?"

"Fairly often," Hachi replies. "They don't have much else to do since it isn't like they have work or jobs. They parade around to show off how much better they are than everyone else."

"It reminds me of some people back home. Those at the top like that only care about themselves and making sure that they stay ahead of everyone else. They'll do anything to ensure that their bloodline can succeed."

"What else do you know about them, Hachi?" Nami asks.

"Some call them the World Nobles, others call them Celestial Dragons," Hachi answers. "They're so arrogant they wear helmets to avoid breathing in the air of common people. Remember, you mustn't oppose them! Promise me!"

"Sure," Luffy smiles, happily swinging our clasped hands as we enter town.

"Anyway, there are a few things to keep in mind. Like I said, this island is one of the last stops on the way to the New World. Everyone passes through here. Infamous pirates like you guys, the Navy, bounty hunters chasing pirates, and human traffickers. If human traffickers catch you, they'll sell you, and the law won't protect you. Don't do anything that might make you stand out. You don't want to get their attention."

"Okay," Luffy nods. "Hey, when did you get hurt?" he points to his forehead to indicate the bandages on Hachi's forehead.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Hachi waves Luffy off. "You shouldn't mess with the Navy guys either. Navy Headquarters isn't far from here, and the bounty hunters are just as tough. There's one more thing."

"What is it!?" Luffy groans. "There's too much to remember!"

"I'll be right here to make sure you don't forget," I give his hand a squeeze.

"Camie's not a mermaid, and I'm not a fish-man," Hachi says. "On this island, treat us like we're humans."

"Why?" Luffy asks.

"It's just better that way."

"When in Sabaody, do as the Sabaodians do," Robin says. "Let's do what the octopus says."

"I agree," I smile. "So, Hachi, what do you say we do first?"

"Well, first we need to get some transportation to make getting around here a lot faster than walking," Hachi answers. "And I know just the place that will be perfect for us."

It only takes a minute or so for us to reach a shop stall called Bon Chari that seems to be selling seats with peddles, handles, and a fan at the back, but I can't tell how we'll be able to use those to get us around the islands. It doesn't look like any of them have wheels, so they'll have to be combined with something, which is where it gets interesting.

"Slo-o-o-wly push yourself through," the shopkeeper (wearing small sunglasses, a pointy hat in a bubble, a bright yellow with pink flower shirt completely unbuttoned, black pants, and a pink towel tied around his waist) instructs to Luffy as he holds a bubble in his hands.

Luffy pushes his face against the bubbles, slowly pushing until his head pops inside the bubble without it popping. "Whoa!" He starts to scramble into the orb. "I can climb in! The air doesn't come out!"