The Question Corner! Part 2!

Thank you to everyone that asked a question! It was so much fun to see what you were curious about, and I love being able to think about this story and the characters in all kinds of ways! Also, the fact that you all have been so supportive doing this crazy hiatus means the world to me. It just warms my heart that so many people love this story, and I just really love being able to write for it. (Also, happy birthday to me, lol.) Now, onto the questions!

I do want to answer a couple FAQ's right at the top:

Q: Will Akari ever get a Devil Fruit?

A: No, she will not. Half because I don't think I could figure out the perfect one for her and half because I want her to be prove she's strong without one.

Q: How did Portgas D. Rouge give birth to Akari if she died after giving birth to Ace?

A: That, along with other plot points during the series, have slight changes to the canon to fit Akari being placed within the universe. This one is explained in the first Off-Screen Filler Chapter.

Q: Why do Vivi and Akari both have blue hair? Yet they aren't related?

A: I had settled on Akari's appearance before reaching the episode that Vivi is introduced, and by that point I couldn't just change Akari's hair color. It made for a couple fun jokes, and a moment of wonder before her true relation was revealed. Akari's hair is a different shade than Vivi's, being more pastel than the princess's hair.

Now, these next four questions are from Darth_Pyrus66

Q: Are you going to put more filler chapters like you have on your list of fillers you are planning or you're going to do them when reaching post-timeskip?

A: There are for sure going to be more filler chapters! My plan is to have a Pop Idol AU after the Skypiea arc concludes and they are back down on the Grand Line. Then a College AU will happen sometime in the middle of the Water 7 arc (probably when they are heading on the train to get Robin). The Domestic AU (which I am still so excited for Luffy and Akari at a wedding scene I have planned) will be most likely at the end of Water 7. Then there will be a Mafia AU probably at the end of Thriller Bark. I also had a plan for a Zombie AU, which I think I do want to do again now, so that will happen sometime before the Marineford Arc begins (so like when they are sailing there would be when I would probably place it). Then when Luffy thinks back on his childhood with his brothers, I will figure out how Akari will look back at that time and have her show up there as well. Then once the timeskip happens, I was thinking of revisiting all the filler in the same order, just aging the characters up like what happens in the main story. I just don't know when I will revisit them. Hopefully that answers your question!

Q: Are you also going to do your own adaptation of the One Piece films with Akari in them anytime soon?

A: I've thought about placing Akari into some of the One Piece films, but I didn't really get farther than just thinking about it. When I watch One Piece I can't help but think how Akari would fit in, so I do have an idea of how she would fit within them. I would probably make another book for the films, but if anyone would like for me to do that, I can totally do it! Just let me know which movies you guys are interested in, and I can start working on them when I get a chance!

Q: Another question Buttercup-Rosie sensei, who do you think is Sanji's love interest or who will Sanji have as a girlfriend of his own later in the story?

A: Well, I personally ship Sanji with Nami, and that comes out at times during my fillers because I can stray further from the canon during those chapters. They might even become official in those fillers like after the timeskip, I don't know, it was literally a thought I just had while answering this question. As for later on in the main story, if anything, I want it to be natural. If I decide to have him and Nami together, I will want to do it seamlessly, and I don't know where that would ever be. At the very least, it might be at the end of the story (which makes me so sad to even think about).