The Nightless Island

"Hey! Look!" Zoro calls our attention back to what is in front of us. "It's not over yet!" He pulls the bandana off his arm and quickly ties it around his head.

"Holy shit!" My eyes widen as I take in the Sea King that Zoro cut in half along with the train cars. "Who took care of that dangerous thing!?"

"That Sea King is five times bigger than the Sea Train!" Zambai exclaims.

"Zoro's gotten really strong since we first met him," Luffy runs a hand through his hair, letting his hat continue to hang around his neck by the string.

"I always knew that he wasn't a demon, but I have to admit, he is a monster," I nod.

"All three of us have come a long way," he hums. "Not only in strength, but in other areas as well."

"I did get the best boyfriend in that time." I rest by head on his bicep. "A boyfriend that I love with all my heart."

"You're too cute, dumpling. I love you too, with all of my heart."

"Someone's there!" Tilestone shouts, shattering the moment between Luffy and I.

Out standing on the tracks is a single man in armor with a Marine cape on his shoulders and a large sword on his back. Even from the distance that is quickly diminishing, he looks extremely gaunt, which makes him a smidge more terrifying.

Zambai lets out a scream. "He's the ship butcher!"

"The Ship Butcher?" Luffy and I ask.

"He's a captain from Marine Headquarters, Ship Butcher T-bone! He can chop a pirate ship into pieces, like it's beef! What's he doing here!?"

"It looks like he's trying to stop us, but how can he even swing that sword?" I question. "He looks like a skeleton."

"Don't underestimate him because of how he looks! Crew," Zambai looks back at the Franky Family carriage, "get ready to fire!"

"Yes sir!" the Franky Family comply.

"Wait!" Luffy demands.

"What!?" Zambai turns around to scream in Luffy's face. "If we don't hurry, he'll chop us in half too!"

"Are you blind?" he huffs, turning us around. "Leave it to Zoro!"

I look over my shoulder, wanting to watch the swordsman do what he does best. "Luffy trusts Zoro with my life, so there's nothing to worry about."

"I'll only say this once!" Zoro declares. "Get out of the way or die!"

"This is the Road to the Home of Justice!" T-Bone responds. "I'm a captain from Marine Headquarters! I shall cut you in half in the name of Justice!"

"I can't let you do that," Zoro readies himself with all three of his swords. "Our destination is beyond where you're standing!"

"Bring it on!"

Luffy turns around, letting go of my hand and then wrapping his arms around my to pull me back into his chest.

"I hate swords that don't go straight! Perpendicular Flying Bird!"

"Three sword style, Bull Demon!" Zoro charges forward off the train.

"Bird of Prey!" T-bone slices at Zoro, but our swordsman is too quick for the Marine. "Courageous Talons!" He tries to slice Zoro once more as the boy comes closer, but he can't counter the strength and speed of Zoro. T-bone flies up into the air, blood spurting from his mouth and the wound as he's easily defeated.