The City of Water

"I think this is it," Nami announces as we come to a stop at a small docking area. "Pull up the sail!"

Luffy wraps his arms around me before getting us off the figurehead. As soon as our feet touch the deck, the mast snaps in half from Zoro pulling up the sail.

"Hey!" Usopp screams. "What are you doing, stupid!"

"I just tugged on it a little bit," Zoro defends with a grimace. "That's surprising though, I didn't think Going Merry was in such a bad shape."

"Why are the people here not afraid of pirates?" Nami asks. She's changed into a dark blue short-sleeved shirt with a light blue tie that has three rows of diagonal black dots at the end, a white pleated skirt with gold rings on the sides, blue high heel sandals.

"That's probably because pirates only come here for repairs," Zoro grunts as he pushes the mast back up while Usopp karate chops his head.

"I bet they have some strong guys to fight any pirates that try to cause trouble," I suggest.

"No doubt about it," Sanji agrees. "There must be strong guys everywhere in a big city like this."

"For real!?" Usopp stops hitting Zoro to gape at Sanji. "Then isn't it dangerous here!?"

"It should be fine since we're all customers."

"Really!?"

"Then let's go!" Luffy and Usopp declare, jumping off the ship with me in tow thanks to Luffy's hand in mine.

"Hold on!" Nami screams. "Luffy! Usopp! Akari, hold those boys where I can still see them! You're going to follow me!"

I dig my heels into the pavement, but Luffy and Usopp have already come to a stop.

"Where to?" Usopp asks.

"First, we'll take Kokoro's letter and find the man named Iceburg," Nami elegantly disembarks with our gold on a wagon. "We'll ask him to fix our ship. We also need to find a place to exchange our gold for money."

"Perfect, so we have a plan," I give Luffy's hand a squeeze. "Did you hear that, captain?"

"Alright, enough talking!" Luffy declares, tugging me to follow his lead forward. "Let's go to Water 7!"

"Hold on, Luffy!" I giggle. "You should be the one to pull the treasure wagon."

"Can I do it with one hand?" He stops and looks back at me.

"I think so. Why?"

"So I can continue to hold your hand," he widely smiles, taking the wagon's rope from Nami before leading our group forward.

"Where to first?" I look around at the others.

"First, let's go to the exchange," Usopp says.

"Why not just go straight to the shipyard?" Luffy asks, looking over my head to look at Usopp.

"It's not good to run around an island carrying so much gold, thinking about it makes me sweat like crazy."

"What doesn't?" I tease.

"It's not like we'll get less money if we exchange it later," Luffy shrugs.

"That's not the problem!" Usopp snaps. "You're carrying so much gold in public! What if we run into robbers!"

"We're pirates."