Mr. Prince to the Rescue

"Vivi!" Luffy calls out.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Crocodile growls.

"Vivi wake up!"

"The gator is coming!" Usopp adds.

The poor girl has been tossed around too much, and she lays on the brink of unconsciousness on the rubble.

"If you care about your friends that much, then you should stick with them until the very end," Crocodile says as he and Ms. All Sunday make their way up the stairs. "Soon the water will cover the banana-gators feeding area and this room will be flooded. I'll bring back Mr. Prince as well. If you don't mind a corpse!" he chuckles, walking through the door and letting it slam shut.

"Shit!" All of us call out, or it feels like we do.

"Vivi!" Luffy firmly shouts as Usopp fearfully screams.

The banana-gator is coming right at her with it's mouth wide open, but she's still not moving. That is until it chomps down, and then she is using the monster's head to jump to the top of what remains of the steps.

"She got away!" Nami happily shouts.

"Please hurry Vivi!" I call out.

The banana-gator chomps down on the stairs once again, but this time it leads to the glass that surrounds us being broken.

"The glass broke!" Usopp is in hysterics. "At the rate that the water is rushing in, we only have twenty minutes before we are goners!"

"Are you alright, Vivi!" Nami yells.

"You guys!" Vivi shouts down to us. "Hang on a little more! I will come back with help! I am not going to abandon you!"

"We're counting on you Vivi!" Luffy and Usopp reply.

Vivi nods before rushing through the door.

"There has to be some way that we could try and help ourselves," I look around the cage, and then straight at the banana-gator that was after Vivi. "Hey, do you think we could get that monster to chomp through this cage?"

Everyone looks at me with varying degrees of impressed surprise.

"How do we get it to chomp down on us though?" Luffy asks.

Before we can even think about how to achieve my idea, a loud explosion causes everything to shake. It is mere seconds later that water is rushing in at a rate that doesn't leave us that much longer before we will all drown. The tension between us all, besides Smoker, just increased tenfold.

"The water!" Luffy and Usopp exclaim in horror. "We're going to die! We're all going to die!"

"Please don't say that!" I shriek as the water quickly rises to my ankles. "Oh damn it! If this cage floods, we are going to die!"

"It's up to my knees!" Nami cries.

"We have to do something now," I grab Nami's arm, pointing at the gator.

"Hey gator!" Nami and I scream. "Come and get us!"

"Yeah, that's right, come and get us you stupid banana!" Luffy shouts.

"No, Luffy, you have it all wrong," Usopp steps in front of Luffy. "They are not bananas, they are gators. Not fruit, just gators with bananas on their heads. Like the Monkey Dance. Not monkeys, just a dance."

"Who cares? They are both edible."

Nami and I wrap our arms around each other as the banana-gator starts coming right at us. "Here it comes!"