The Punishment Begins

+~*~*~*~*~*~+

"You're not getting cold, are you, dumpling?" Luffy asks as we stand off to the side of the living room while Usopp looks through Pagaya's toolbox and Sanji places food into bento boxes.

"No, no," I shake my head as I pull the jacket I've had around my waist on my arms. "I just want to wear the jacket now is all," I shrug.

"Well, you still look really pretty," he smiles, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. "I want you to be comfortable, so wear whatever you want. It really doesn't matter to me, as I love you in whatever."

I cup the side of his face, "I would say the same to you, but you don't wear many different outfits like I do." I pull his cheek out a bit as he chuckles.

"You didn't say it back."

"Say what back?" I let go of his cheek, glancing over at Sanji taking his time to make beautiful bento boxes.

"That you love me," he nervously fixes his straw hat.

"Oh, I'm sorry Luff," I wrap my arms around him, turning my head to settle against his chest. "I didn't realize that you were saying it like that. I love you too, in whatever you decide to wear."

He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me and giving me a squeeze. "I really like hearing you say it."

"Oh, to be in love like that again," Pagaya steps up to us. "It must be nice to have a moment of downtime for moments like this to happen."

I giggle, turning around in Luffy's hold to look at Pagaya. "You'd be surprised at how Luffy can turn even crazy situations into a brief moment like this."

"There's always time to make her smile or blush," Luffy rests his chin on the top of my head.

"That is true," Pagaya nods.

"This one is for you, Conis," Sanji lovingly smiles as he holds a bento box out of the girl.

"Really?" Conis smiles.

"I call it 'Love is a Dilemma: Falling for an Angel' bento box."

"What a dork," I chuckle.

"It all looks the same in your belly, so what does it matter?" Luffy asks.

"Quiet you crude rube!" Sanji snaps. "Food needs to appeal to all the senses, not just taste!"

"Hey, guys, something is happening out here!" Usopp rushes out to the balcony to look out at the sea.

"What's going on?" I pull Luffy's arms off me, making my way out on the balcony.

"A ruckus is happening on the ship!"

"A party!?" Luffy smiles.

My eyes widen as I see that the Going Merry has set sail, but not in the correct direction. "Not even close to a party!"

"Nami!" Sanji shouts, looking out at them with a monocular.

"What!? What do you see!?"

He drops the monocular, tears streaming down his face. "Why did she put a t-shirt on!?"

"Dumbass!" I smack him on the back of his head.

"That is not what is important right now!" Usopp adds with a slap of his own.

"The ships moving!" Luffy jumps up onto the railing next to me.