Chapter 51

I grew confused, what about Y/n? He just came back from a late shift, wash he doing okay? I got worried for my lover as I payed close attention to what the trio had to say next.

"Y/n has been acting a bit weird, dontcha' think?"

I sneered at his claim and crossed my arms over my chest. What had been so weird about him? Has been? The only occurance that had been uncanny was the fact he had to work extra today. And perhaps the disappearance of Ciel, but...

"Kiri," Bakugou placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. His grip was unlike himself, I knew something was wrong, is Y/n in trouble?

"We are afraid that Ciel may have been working for the villains. I'm not sure why, but, Y/n seemed to be hesitant today. Much more anxious than usual. It seemed like Ciel was controlling him, not inside his head or anything, but it was like the kid had authority over him. Not to mention that Ciel was a bit more talkative."

No.

Not Ciel.

What?

I...

My mind was jumbled with mixed thoughts and feelings, had Ciel really deceived the both of us?

Deku and Todoroki remained quiet, leaving Bakugou to speak up once again.

"That day, ya know, when Y/n and I were kidnapped? He got pretty friendly with the villains. I remember one if the members having a shapeshifting quirk or something. I have a feeling they had something to do with this. They might have turned into Y/n or maybe Ciel and threatened him. At least that's what damn Deku thought, he was more observant about the whole thing."

Bakugou turned to one of his husbands and gave him a sympathetic look. The green haired boy stepped up, shivering like an abused puppy.

"Y/n, he... he was holding Ciel strangely. When we began approaching the two of them, he had a look in his eyes. He was angry, betrayed. I havent seen that look in forever, but I recognized it. Immediately I knew that Ciel had done something horrible. He even called us over urgently. However, when we approached he forced a smile and waved us off. And... once Y/n turned away, we saw it. A noticeable tear through his costume where Ciels hand was placed."

This new information made me stiffen, what if the villains had returned and he had decided to work for them? No, he wouldnt just go along with their plans. Surely the villains would hold something against him. If that is the case, either Ciel has gone crazy and I was too dumb to have noticed. Or, that villain that Bakugou was talking about had actually taken his form.

Come to think of it, Y/n's hero costume didnt have a tear when I looked at it.

Could it be?

No, surely he would have just patched it up on his own. But the possibility of that was slim. A headache racked my brain. I was thinking too much for one night. But I couldnt stop now, I needed to get to the bottom of this and quickly.