Chapter 6

Y/n's POV
            Today was one of those days; I woke up feeling like shit, absolute shit. I can have my days where I feel like I could overthrow the world and others where I feel like I'm in a completely different persons body.
           Luckily, once I had gotten dressed I had some of that stress lift from my shoulders and started to feel better about myself. Trudging down the stairs I spot my guardian with their uniform on and cup of coffee/tea in hand. They looked up and smiled at my presence.
          "B/n! Good morning," I cringed, although I was able to conceal it with a neutral smile. "Good morning, G/n." I replied in the happiest tone I could manage. "How are you feeling about your second day at the prestigious heroing school of UA?"
            " I don't think "Heroing" is a word. " Sometimes -on their good days- my guardian was happy-go-lucky, and other times, they were an absolute nightmare to talk to, let alone deal with. Not to mention they were cunning and observant. They would be the perfect Draco Malfoy in any Harry Potter movie.
            They knew I was "questioning" my gender and each time they brought it up in conversation they would always try to catch me lying. For instance, we would be having a normal family moment and the second things quiet down, would ask in a knowing tone about me identifying as a boy. I would talk to them as vague as possible when answering their questions but it always felt like they were a detective who wanted the convicted killer to confess to a crime he already knew he had committed.
            The way they ran things wasn't so great and so the bond that had grown between us over 14-15 years was soon broken by distrust and lack of communication and support. (I'm making the reader about 14-15 years old because that is the typical age for a first year.)
            G/n checked their watch, not waiting for me to answer their question and quickly scrambled to gather their belongings. "Bye, love you B/n! And have a good day at school! I might get *inversed so I'll text you if I do." They quickly hugged me and ran out the door while slamming it shut behind them.
           Making myself a small breakfast, I start munch on it as I leave the house and meet Izuku. Who -as expected- was waiting for me in front of it. He waves shyly and walks beside me.
             Deciding I was going to strike the conversation today I think of a good topic to start off on.
             "So, uh, that Uraraka girl," as soon as I had mentioned her name Izuku became flustered and waved his arms around frantically.
            " W-w-what about Urar-aka? "He stammered amusingly.
          "Well, I was gonna ask how it is having her as a friend She seems nice, but I see that you see her as more than a friend~." I teased with a smirk painting my lips.
             " N-no! It's nothing like that! I just, didn't know, what you were going to ask. " Looking down at his shoes, his grasp on the straps of his backpack tightened. It seemed to me that he was still flustered. I chuckled and we continued walking in a comfortable silence.
            My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket to check the notification.

Group Chat: The Baku Squad

Kiri: Hey, why's it gotta be the "Baku" Squad?

Bakugou: BECAUSE I FUCKING NAMED IT THAT SHITTY HAIR

Denki: Woah there Kacchan, no need for all caps

Bakugou: THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME?? YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING PIKACHU???

Denki: No just heard Midoriya call you that so I thought "eh why the hell not?" Ya know?

Mina:Yo, Y/n ya there?

Y/n: Hey guys

Kiri: Hey hot stuff~ 🔥

Denki: OH WELL EXCUUUUSE ME!

Denki: Mr. "I'm NOt ToO OpEn AbOUt mY SExUality"

Denki: Get that shit out of here. Shoot your shot at your own time.

Kiri: Hey! I can be as open as I want to! Sorry if that made you kinda uncomfortable Y/n

Y/n: No no, right back at cha~

Bakugou: SHITTY HAIR AND PORCELAIN, SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU GUYS FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER.

Bakugou: KEEP FLIRTING AND YOUR GONNA BE DEAD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!!!!!

Y/n:*YOU'RE

Kiri:*You're

Denki: you're

Mina:*You're

Sero: Bro, it's *you're, learn basic Japanese man

Bakugou: I'LL EAT ALL OF YOUR ASSES WHEN I SEE YOU JUST YOU WAIT!!!

Y/n: I'm sorry but I don't give consent, if anyone is gonna eat my ass it will have to be my boy Kiri

Kiri: Awe really? Well I guess if you want me too

Denki: You sure about that? Have you seen how sharp his teeth are?

Mina: I have to second what Y/n said, minus the Kiri part

Bakugou:*BEAT

Bakugou:*BEAT

Sero: I'm not that desperate as to have my ass eaten by you

Bakugou: I MEANT BEAT YOU DUMBASSES!!!!

Y/n: Bakugou, it's alright. We get it, you're hungry, but I'm afraid ass is just not on the menu for today.

Kiri: yeah I don't really want my ass eaten right now, check back in a few years though

Sero: Is anyone else envisioning this?

Sero: Like Bakugou actually eating someone's ass?

Mina: Not literally, but sexually...

Mina: I feel bad for that person

Mina: I think he would get carried away and start ACTUALLY eating the person's ass. Very aggressively

Denki: I'M LITERALLY FUCKING DYING RIGHT NOE

Denki:*NOW

Denki: THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT

Bakugou has left the chat...

Kiri: So, Y/n...

Y/n: Yes Kiri?

Kiri: Ya like J A Z Z??

Y/n: I fucking love Jazz

Y/n: But on a good day, I'd probably rather listen to (favorite band name)

Kiri: SAME DUDE

Denki: Imma just sit back and observe

Kiri: You could join the conversation anytime you want. I have    Y/n's number so I could text him anytime

Mina: No, no keep talking

Sero: Soooooo, Y/n You're gay right?

Y/n: Bold of you to assume that, but yes.

Sero: Alright then, proceed

Y/n: I'll see you guys in class, just got here

Mina: See ya!

Kiri: See you soon

Denki: K

Sero: See ya soon

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm gonna end it here, it's like 9:48 and I just thought it was kinda funny. Its not original but I hope I get a little chuckle out of you. By the way, if you didn't get why Bakugou calls the reader "porcelain" well then you might have to watch a great show called GLEE. Basically this mean coach had called an obviously gay feminine guy "porcelain" because he was fragile and done up like porcelain or something like that. Anyway you must know the drill by now, have a good day dude.

*Inversed, if you don't know typically means that the person might have to be forced to work extra hours at their job place.