Chapter 22

No one's POV
After you had passed out you were rushed to the hospital to receive surgery. You ended up with, many stitches that day. However the hard part was over and class 1-A and 1-B would be training at a camp that was way too far away from school to actually keep track of the distance. There, you were expected to train and grow as individuals as well as strengthen your quirks.
You had asked Izuku if he could watch out for you when you trained, in case you started to hear voices and get hallucinations. You didn't want a repeat of the sports festival, that was for sure; he agreed.
Although you guys hadn't talked as much since you guys met new people and expanded your friend group you were as close as brothers. He loved you unconditionally and would do just about anything for you and vice versa.
He had even helped you get your first binder. You didn't trust your guardian with finding the package before you, so you set the address at Izuku's, so when it came in you would be safe enough to not panic.
You knew that Izuku always had your back and if he had to, he would beat someone's ass for you. Not that it ever came to that but you always kept the thought at the back of your mind.
The ride was long and bumpy, you didn't know how long it would take to get to your destination and neither did the teachers, well it's not like they cared anyway.
It wasn't until you came to a full stop did you look out the window and find four people, three girls and a man all wearing crop tops and skirts with cat ears, tails, and paws.
They greeted you with open arms and told you that you all had a time limit of six hours to get through the forest that stood behind you. If you surpassed the limit, you wouldn't get dinner it was as simple as that. To you that was a punishment.
It was like in *Hunter x Hunter where everyone had three days to make it to the end of the phase and if they didn't make it, they were disqualified. You were afraid it would end up as such. You would most likely make it in the nick of time only having a minute or two left. They wouldn't give you such a large time limit if you weren't supposed to go through hell to achieve your goal.
You and the other students were not surprised however, this was UA. This is where almost all top pro hero's had graduated from. You expected the most challenges and opportunities to come your way.
With that, the cat girls and guy let you go. You were starting to get a rush of adrenaline. Thrilled to finally be able to use your full ability and test out new tricks you've learned in your journey through the forest.
Izuku and Kirishima appeared at both of your sides and you gave each of them a warm smile. Kirishima was there for motivation and Izuku was there to help you not have a mental breakdown as a result of your quirk drawbacks.
You ran along with everyone else through the old muddy forest and came across a few earth beasts that had risen from the ground. You observed everyone's quirks against these beings and decided Bakugou's was the best to copy.
Imagining the nitroglycerin pooling at the midst of your palms you slap at different earth monsters that had blocked your way and took them out with ease.
It seemed you wouldn't have to take the full six hours to get to the end at this rate, but you didn't want to jinx it and only used your quirk when you absolutely needed to.
Together as a class, you all pitched in to kill off the beasts. Some students even put their quirks together to create a combo to beat them off. It worked wonders and you were all able to have fun as you ran for hours and hours. Much like the *Hunters exam.
Hours had passed, though it felt like days. You were all hungry and thirsty so you summoned a pack of cool water bottles for the whole class to enjoy for the time being.
Momo was the worst out of all of you. Her quirk depended on the lipids in her body, which meant the fat and sugar her body stored would use it to create all of the things she makes. You summoned a cup of ramen for her since you didn't want to over step your boundaries and she needed it more than anyone.
After your small break someone announced that you had only three hours left. Of course it was Mineta, and everyone told him to shut the hell up.
Mineta surprisingly hadn't brought up any black mail lately, however he did threaten to spill your secret. Sometimes he would even try to peak under your stall as you changed in the locker rooms. You always kicked his face and left many bruises but he never admitted how he had gotten them to the others since he didn't want to seem like a closeted gay pervert.
You continued running next to Kiri and Izuku the whole time, they both had your back and you had theirs. At one point Kiri had even offered to give you a piggy back ride. Not because he knew you were growing tired but because he knew that your binder was shortening your air supply and even if it was a little bit he didn't want a repeat of the first day.
Ever since you started dating Kirishima had become more protective and positive of you, you didn't mind if course but You let him know when he would overstep the precautions he took.
You felt like you would be helpless if you had agreed, so kindly declined and kept running.
Hours had passed, you didn't know how many and frankly you didn't care but finally you reached the end and there were the teachers and the cat hero's standing there with cocky smiles. One student asked about dinner and one of the cats -who you couldn't think the name of at the moment- replied with, "Well after a long five seconds of thought and discussion, we decided that you would be cooking your own dinner tonight! " she proudly announced this as she led you all to the kitchen with fresh ingredients already displayed before you.
Lida was the first to motivate all of you to take the rest of the energy you had left to cook and prepare th best meals you could. You all were pumped full of adrenaline after Lida have his speech and you want to cooking.
Even Bakugou was quiet while you all got to work to make curry for dinner. (They had curry right? I think so.)
It wasn't too long to make either, as a class you did your best and made the best you could possibly conjure as high school students. You needed quite a bit of help from Izuku since he had more experience with cooking. His mom was almost a professional and made the best food. Izuku learned from a master and as a result knew his spices and preferred method of cooking. He was practically a master and he didn't even realize it. It was truly an ultimate talent of his.
You all collectively enjoyed your dinners, savoring the everlasting flavor and cherishing the beautiful memories you were making with your friends. You loved them all, with the exception of Mineta of course, he could die in a ditch for all anyone cared. He had no motivation for anything he did, no backstory or sad reason for going to UA. He is just a small pervert who doesn't know how to keep to himself. Even if you could though you had to admit you wouldn't change it. His threats only grew weaker as you became more accustomed with the entirety of your class. At this point you knew they would except you for you, and that's all that mattered.
Once you finished your dinners you all picked up and left outside. Kiri had grabbed your hand lightly and a wing it as you both walked which cause Mina to squeal from behind you. Once you two had started dating you immediately told Bakugou. You found out that Bakugou had slight feelings for Kirishima but he wanted to see you guys happy.
One of the cat girls introduced you to her nephew, Koda, who looked like he was grumpy. Your hypothesis was proved to be correct when Izuku tried to introduce himself, only to be kicked in the balls. You felt bad but you were laughing hard.
Koda seemed to enjoy your laughter, he took it as you weren't mad at him and didn't see him as a lower class kid. He smirked at you triumphantly and introduced himself to you. You did the same and enjoyed his innocence since you haven't seen much of that in a while. He was a good kid and he just wanted to have fun and be trusted. You couldn't blame him.I

This is basically explaining the starred phrases/words in the story.

Hunter x Hunter: is a very good anime about a 12 year old boy named Gon who decides he wants to follow in his father's footsteps and become a pro hunter. Although he had never met his dad he knows that he is deeply respected and is one of the best hunters in the world. By becoming a hunter, Gon hopes to meet his dad one day.
I highly recommend it, it is a great anime however it is not kid friendly, warning their is some weird form of pedophilia with one weird ass character named Hisoka. (He makes sexual claims towards the main character, who is 12. And him being 27, it's just weird!) but he is one of my favorite characters and honestly I'm never disappointed whenever he is in an episode, well sometimes.

Hunter Exam: In the anime, a series of phases must take place for the participants to pass the exam. Each phase is harder than the last however, narrowing down the options. The first phase, the participants had to run for a total of maybe six hours straight maybe add like two more hours and it will be right. The second phase they had to jump off of a cliff to catch spider-hawk eggs to boil and eat. The third phase was a tower, they had 72 hours to make it to the bottom. The main group passed with a second to spare. And so on. So kinda like what 1-A had to do for the training.