Chapter 33

Y/n's POV

Seeing All Might getting beaten by All for One left me speechless. I was conflicted. I had grown close to the villains ever since I had arrived and here was the greatest hero fighting the ultimate villain. Two equals from the opposite sides.
Bakugou was staring at the right in total shock. I could easily tell he was not liking this, and was conflicted also; however not in the way I was.
I stood next to Toga as the fight was getting more fierce, I feared for All Might's life. He had been my idol since I was a child and here he was fighting the greatest villain just to get two unimportant students from a prestigious school.
I suddenly felt Toga's arms find themselves around my shoulders as she held me tight. It wasn't so much of a loving embrace, more like an embrace to keep me from leaving her side.
I heard something.
Yelling, it seemed.
But not just from anyone, I recognized the voice.
Kiri?
I look towards Bakugou and find that he is staring into the sky with a smirk. Shigaraki attempts to stop Bakugou from perusing any further actions, but Bakugou is faster as he blasts himself hundreds of feet into the air and towards what seemed to be the small colorless silhouettes of Kiri, Izuku and someone else.
It was now up to me.
Did I want to leave the villains?
The people who had opened their hearts to me and shared their stories?
The misunderstood league of outcasts who listened to my story without judgement?
Who listened with care for my mental health?
Yes.
I wanted to leave.
I had to.
Although I thought he had left me, perhaps he didn't. Maybe Kirishima still loved me in the way I love him. Maybe we can forget this happened and we can be happy again!

Maybe...

That word. Maybe.
It wasn't a word that locked in what would happen next. What would be in the next paragraph of my story. It didn't lock in my future.
So was leaving worth a "maybe?"
I guess it was, because without thinking I stood tall and shoved Toga away with some force. Imagining Bakugou's escape I put me in his place and blasted away in the same route he had taken.
Grabbing into Bakugou's hand I met Kirishima's eyes as they were watered.
He must have missed me, right?
I didn't smile, I didn't cry, I didn't know what I wanted to do.
I just didn't want to get my hopes up.
~~
We landed shortly after.
My gaze hit the gravel road before me and I didn't pay attention to my green haired friend who had practically fell on top of me to engulf me in a hug.
My eyes began to water as I took in his familiar scent.
It was something I didnt get to smell back with the villains. It was something or rather someone they couldnt replace. My best friend: Izuku Midoriya.
Even if Kirishima didnt want to be with me anymore, leaving the league was worth being together with my best friend again.
I pulled back from the hug and took in his odd appearance. He had a purple suit with a fake gold chain, a pair of sunglasses and a fake beard.
Now that I looked around, I saw that Lida was also in a funny disguise as well. Along with Todoroki and Kirishima.
I would have laughed had there not been so many curious individuals filling up the streets and staring up at a large screen.
Kirishima stood to the left of me and Izuku stiod to my right. They stared up at the screen like everyone else and simultaneously grabbed each hand in their own.
I gave them both a gentle squeeze to acknowledge their presence and the current events that took place on screen.
All Might: the number one hero, the symbol of peace was being beaten by his alter ego, All for one.
Had I still been with the villains I would've been forced to cheer for All for ones win, so since I was next to my classmates I was luckily able to cheer for All Might.
The said hero seemed to be in deep thought, exhausted and tired. Bleeding and sweating profusely. There was only one way this battle could end; badly.

A/N: Here's the chapter for today. I'm sorry there isnt more I was going to write on the plane but i had no service to at least write it as a draft. And anyways I was really stressed so I couldnt really concentrate. However, things are looking up a bit and I should be able to come up with an idea for the next chapter soon.