Chapter 41

"Is something wrong Mr. Kirishima?" Asked your teenage intern Ciel. Your gaze at as fixed onto your shoes, and you had not heard the boy the first couple times he spoke to you.
                The thought of what Kirishima had desired of you had induced your thoughts. Are you sure you wanted this? Did you really want to... Start a family? Saying so was so much easier than actually committing. There was paperwork, meetings with a random people and the process of actually finding the right kid to call your own.
                    It was a huge step. You hadn't even had bottom surgery yet and to have a kid now was a crazy idea. But not as crazy as to stop you from actually wanting one.
                  You deeply adored the idea of being called dad. When You were smaller, you forced yourself to think your future children would call you mom or your future husband to call you his wife. It always felt weird, to think that you would come how from a professional day at work in a business suit too and pencil skirt. Luckily your "fantasies" did not become reality. Mainly because they did not make you any happier to grow up.
                      "MR. KIRISHIMA!" Shouted the the dark haired kid. His shouting caught Y/n off guard and as a result he jumped back almost comically in fear.
                      "Oh, I'm so sorry Tokoyami! I- uh, had a thought and... You can call me Y/n by the way." Your intern, Ciel Tokoyami was Fumikage Tokoyami and Mina Ashido's child. He was a smart student and had gained his father's quirk but his mother's eyes and hair. It was a unique mix but his quirk was beyond belief.
                       "Okay, well you can call me Ciel then!" Ciel was more of a mommy's boy, you could tell. Just by his personality and bubbly attitude.
                       "So, what were you thinking about?" The teen asked, gazing wonderously with his racoon eyes. I
                        "Well, I- it isn't something you would really be interested in." You chuckle as you scratch the back of your neck nervously.
                        "My mom once told it's better to get things off your chest to those you trust, you can trust me sir!" Ciel saluted cutely and smiled. Definitely a mommy's boy.
                           "My husband wants a kid-"
                           Ciel interupted before you could finish, "does he know about the birds and the bees?"
                            You laughed whole heartedly and shook your head. "He does, I mean he wants us to adopt a kid and, I just don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment yet. There are so many things I want and need before I actually have such a big responsibility and-" you rambled on for quite a while listing your worries and retelling unrelated stories of the matter. It See me D you had a lot on your chest and although you were talking to a kid, he seemed like he understood you well.
                              "It seems stressful, sure having a kid in your situation is a lot harder than any heterosexual couple who can have the woman bear a child. But, you know, I'm sure whoever you pick to be your new kid will love you with all of their heart, they will see you as their dad and even be grateful with all of your acceptance of them. I'm sure they won't be bored either, you have a LOT of stories to tell."
                            You were amazed by Ciels choice of words and considered what he was saying. What he said was true and the fact that it was made you kind of want a child of your own by now. Someone to accept with living arms and show some of the love that you hadn't received all your life. Someone to comfort when they are down. The thought warmed your heart, a child.
                           "What would you name them?" Asked Ciel as you both walked past a couple having a loud conversation of their own. "Hmm, something sweet. Maybe (first choice) or (second choice), I'm just worried Kiri will want to name them something stupid like "Sangwoo" or " Hisoka".
                           Ciel laughed as he did a small trick with his shadow quirk. He seemed to like testing out his quirk at any given opportunity, could he be the new Deku of his class?

---------------------------------------

                       "And that's how it will play out. Any questions?" Said Shigaraki as he placed the his mothers hand on the table beside him.
                    "What if he asks me to use my quirk?" Answered a bored Toga as she fidgeted with her knives.
                     "I thought you already worked that out! " seethed the team leader as he stood up from his chair abruptly. He held an expression that seemed angered and worried, had something happened that prohibited her from using the person's quirk?
                    Over the two years that had passed, Toga had practiced copy ing quirks of the person she had shifted into. If she had enough blood she would be able to copy their quirk at a fraction of the actual persons ability.
                    "Nah, just kidding, I can do it!" Shigaraki face palmed with four of his five fingers and shook his head disaprovingly.
                      "Now all we need to get this plan on motion is personal info on that kid, and so Twice, that's were you will find that information for us. His name is Ciel Tokoyami, find him and watch him closely. Every detail counts. "
                            The suited man saluted and left the room with a march. Ever since his last encounter with Y/n Twice had the motivation to try to control his quirk better and surely he did it rather well.
                     You were unaware of this happening. You thought life was going to be smoothe sailing from there, oh how wrong you were. Buckle up, because it's not over yet...