Chapter 25 Path B

No one's POV
                You decide to check the noise that had come from the woods. However before you did, you wanted to make sure that Kirishima knew where you would be checking.
              Making your way to back to the building you open the door to see Kirishima's back facing you. You saw that he and his phone up to his ear and decided to wait for him to finish his call before retelling him where you were going.
             "Please! Please! Please! I can't lose you!" Kiri yelled into his phone. You were confused as to what he was talking about and listened in. Although what he said next shocked you and made you think of the worst possible situations.
             "Ill- I'll break up with Y/n If that's what it takes to get you to stay!" What did he mean by this? Break up with you, to get who to stay?
              Everything was out of context, but did you really want it in context? You figured that you didn't and left the building without Kirishima's knowledge.
                Totally forgetting about investigating the noise you walk back into the woods and stumble slightly as your attention was fixated into what Kirishima had said back in the building.
                His words repeated over and over again in your head and succeeded in making you all the more worried about what he had meant. Soon you stated to feel a familiar itching in your throat and started to cough. The fear of losing Kirishima had pained you, guess it went much farther than emotional pain though.
               Hearing another strange rustle of bushes you remember why you went in the building for in the first place, to tell Kiri that you were going to find the source of the sudden noise.
               Venturing deeper into the woods you found nothing that could have caused the curious noise. No bird, squirrel, racoon or even a bear where to be found anywhere.
              You were about to give up your small investigation and dismiss it as a mere unidentifiable source, you see someone in the distance.
               They were much taller than anyone in your class and did not have the figure of anyone you knew who had come on the trip. You wondered who this could be and slowly made your way closer.
              As you did, you could hear the person's raspy voice become louder. It seemed as though they were talking with another person who was also present as you heard another voice emerge; a much higher pitched voice.
              You found that the voices had come from a guy with spiky black hair and stitches over his ashy scars and a girl who was about a year older than you with blonde hair and a unique school girl outfit.
               The girl held her hands up to her face as she spread her fingers and practically moaned her sentences.
              "We should just attack now, they'll never see it coming!"
              "Yeah, we do that and Tomura will have our asses." Replied the guy.
                You were slightly confused, yet you knew exactly what they were talking about. They were planning to attack you guys while you were on a low alert, but you just didn't want to believe that.
                Just to be sure, you made a move to leave and go inform the teachers of what you heard. Alas, you didn't expect Compress to be there and stop you before you could advance.
                 You couldn't move but you could very well see that you had been shrunken and now we're stuck in this position. You were helpless, you couldn't do anything but watch.