Chapter 40

2 years later...
"I miss that guy from UA," blurted the blond girl suddenly.
              "Who the hell are you talking about?" Asked the burnt chicken nugget.
           The suited man with split personalities began to tear up, "GAHHH! I miss him tooooooo! He was such a good listener." His voice and stance changed into a professional tone. "however the little fucker left us after everything. And that was a while ago, he must have a better life by now."
           The dry blue haired leader scratched at his neck as he wondered how the teen was doing. When they had originally met, he was in a depressed state. Unwilling to go back to his original life as it has seemed. Had it all been an uncanny act? The quirk was what He remembered most of the boy. It was intriguing and stronger than any of the Leagues quirks combined. Reality could be anything he wanted and His imagination was strong. With it, he could do so much more than he could ever have done with his nomu's.
            "Oh? You miss him huh? Y/n was it?" A wide smirk painted his crusty lips.
              "Why don't we bring him back home."
           "But what if he doesn't want to come back? Isn't he a Pro Hero now?" Stated an adult Toga with a curious look.
             " Yes, he is. But don't worry, after a little bit of research I'm sure we will have him at the palm of our hands. Doing our dirty work. That'll show him not to mess with the LOV. "
              "Can I have some blood from him? I really want a taste of it! And I can't bear waiting any longer." She kicked her lips at the thought of boring the males flesh and extracting his sweet blood.
              " We will just have to see, Toga. "

----------------------🌹🌹🌹

             The music player softly as I linked my arm with my guardians and strolled down the aisle in my suit. With my freshly shaved face, naturally flat chest and an awaiting husband, I felt like a million bucks.
                My anxiety rose with each step however. This was it, I was going to be married to the love of my life.
                 Izuku, Denki and Mina stood at the opposing side of Bakugou, Denki and Sero. Each of them held their own expression of happiness for our special day.
                 The hall we were getting married in was tall and beautiful. Decorated with F/c ribbons and pride flags. Hero posters plastered neatly on the walls. I walked a red carpet as I approached my Fiance and at that moment I did feel famous. Everyone looked at me with a twinkle in their eyes as they admired my stance and my ability to control myself during what will be the best day of my life.
                   I faced Kiri as he held my hands in his sweaty palms. Or was it mine that were sweaty? The pastor, (Present Mic) read his lines in his usual booming voice. I was on the verge of tears. I was so happy I couldn't bear the thought of this being a dream. However I held it in as people were staring and I didn't want to ruin the moment.
                  My attempts failed however, although Kiri still held a wide smiled and rubbed a thumb against my cheek to swipe the year away.
                   Instead of pulling back his hand he kept my face in his palm reassuringly. God I loved him.
                   As the Pastor read his last lines, we shared our I do's and kissed each other night in the spot.
                    My friends congratulated us and have a large group hug. All of my friends, my family, and my peers were here and I couldn't ask for a better day.