Chapter 4

Y/n's POV
          I awoke to the sound of light humming. It reminded me of the cliche grandma's in those old kids cartoons who would make cookies for their grandchildren and hum as they allowed the treats to bake in the oven, letting the sweet aroma waft around the house. A nostalgic feeling hit me and I smiled at the warm welcome.
           Looking down however, I see the bust of my chest. I cringe at the sight and notice that I am laying on a hard hospital bed inside of a small room.
          Pulling back the curtains that surrounded the bed I spot an old woman that sat in a rolling chair at her desk. She seemed to be searching something on the computer in front of her. Right next to the lady lay my b/c binder and I realize that this woman must have seen what was under it when she had taken it off of me.
           The old woman (who I assumed was the nurse) turned to me and jumped back in surprise. Her frail hand shot to her heart in an instant as she gasped. "Oh, dearie please don't startle me like that!" She exclaimed through deep gasps of breath.
             " Sorry. " A short lived silence filled the room before the nurse had spoken up once again. "Dearie, you know that you mustn't wear this while training, correct? It is extremely dangerous and could cost you any future surgeries."She gestured to my binder as I hung my head and nod slightly.
            " I would sure hope so, your teacher, along with the entirety of your class was worried. And speaking of which, I'll call Aizawa up now. He said he wanted to speak with you. "
            My heart began to race as the thought of being expelled had circled my mind. G/n would make me feel horrible by scolding me and making the whole conversation about this "phase" that I was supposedly going through being the reason for my expulsion. They wouldn't live it down and would most likely take away most of my priveleges.
            Aizawa soon walked into the room slouching slightly, his eyes being hung down by the bags under them. "Y/n," he started off ominously.
             " Uh-um, yes... Aizawa-sensei? " I shook under the covers and gazed at him like a puppy who had known that it did something wrong and was about to be scolded for it.
               "Tell me the truth, did you use your quirk to get a higher score for any of those tests? By changing the outcome with your illusions?"
               "No sir," I stated simply.
                He sighed and sat at the end of the hospital bed, " look Y/n, it is tough enough as it is to be a hero of your kind in today's world. The majority of society doesn't think that transgender, not to mention gay people will take their job as a hero seriously and here is where you have to prove them wrong. You are a great and ambitious kid, but you can't let your insecurities get to you. No matter what, it's always your safety that comes first when training. You are valid, no matter if you have a larger chest or not. When you do become a hero, you won't have to worry about a binder because you will already be old enough to receive surgery. I, as well as everyone else in class was worried for you. We didn't enjoy the sight of seeing you hurt, even Bakugou expressed some sort of concern. It may not seem like it, but yours as well as everyone else's safety is my top priority. I want to see you grow up into the man I know you are and I don't want to sit back and watch you slowly take that away from yourself by over wearing your binder. I get that you don't want other people knowing, but had I been serious about the whole "expulsion thing" and you would have been gone. You have potential, so please don't waste it. Be the best hero you can be, and prove to everyone how wrong they were for doubting you in the first place. "
           I teared up as I listened to Aizawa's speech. It was beautiful and very moving, I treasured his words and smiled. He also smiled and leaned over to the nurses desk where he grabbed my binder and handed it to me. The nurse fanned her teary eyes and watched the scene unfold with an approving smile.
           "Here, put this on and get to class. You should be having English right about now." Aizawa said, glancing at the clock mounted on the wall.
            I nodded rapidly and waited for him to leave the room before struggling slightly to put my binder on. Pulling it over my chest, I adjust my (I don't like to use the term boobs or breasts when referring to my chest but I kinda have to in this moment) boobs to seem flatter.
            With her back to me the nurse claims that my uniform was on top of my backpack. Sure enough, there it is and I quickly put it on before racing out the door and down the hall to class.