Chapter 24

Y/n's POV
Mina had told me almost word for word what Mineta had told almost the entirety of the class. Basically, he had told the story of the night at the sleepover and said that I had admitted to bring trans. Mina even mentioned the transphobic slang he had used to describe me. It pissed me off sure, but most of the girls had dealt with him after he had used it.
After our little session we wiped out faces and went back to the training grounds. Before everyone had saw that I was walking back, they were verbal and lively, however when I was spotted it went quiet. Not completely quiet, but a lot quieter and the tension became thick.
I was guessing based off of what Mina had explained to me, that everyone was wondering if I had already knew. Deciding to end the thick ass tension, I announce that I know what Mineta had told everyone and that it was true.
Although Mina had already explained that everyone was okay with it and basically became protective and supportive, it still took every ounce of my being to actually admit it out loud. It seemed that no one really knew how to react, they all stood there and looked at me with blank expressions.
It wasn't until Denki and Sero walked up and ruffled my hair and claimed that I was still their best friend that everyone else started to join in. The class surrounded me and voiced over each others statements. I could vaguely make out what each person was saying, but what I did hear was:
"We support you."
"If someone ever misgenders you we will kill them for you."
"We all care about you, just make sure you stay safe."
" Don't bind for too long we don't want to see you hurt."
The scene that unfolded almost made me cry again, it was sweet to hear from the group of people o had just come out to. Even Aizawa, who was watching his other students surround me was smiling. I'm his head, he was obviously thinking "I told you so."
"Thanks guys, we should get back to training though." I stated. Everyone agreed and went back to their respective areas to train their quirks some more. Everyone left except for a special some one who stayed back.
Kirishima gave me a heartwarming smile and came in for a hug. I immediately push him away as I feel the sweat from his forehead being wiped onto my clean shirt.
"You nasty bitch! Don't do that!" I exclaimed as I started laughing. He knew what he was doing as well and laughed alongside me.
When we each stopped laughing we gazed at each other, " love you Pebble. " He said before leaning in to kiss my cheek and grabbing my hand.
"Love you too," I replied, as I walked back to the spot he stood at right before I left with Mina.
"Alright, now that we have that out of the way. Let's actually train." I laughed and started to imagine a mythical creature that I had gotten from fairytales. Maybe they won't really help in battle, but it would expand my choices.
After a couple hours of about 20 teens groaning and sweating, we were granted a break. I took this time to relax in the guys cabin without my binder on. I would have gone outside with everyone else without it on but I really wasn't too keen on the idea. Sure I was more comfortable now, but it was still boobs and these were horny ass sweaty, tired, teen, cis guys we were talking about. If anyone were to see me without a binder, I would trust Kirishima, Izuku and even Mina. But everyone else was a big no no.
After getting about 10 minutes of freedom I put my binder back on and walk back outside only to be met by Koda who was standing just outside of the cabin door. He looked up at me with a cocky smile and asked me to follow him to the small lake in the woods.
I obliged of course, whatever he wanted to show me must have been important, because he maneuvered through the trees like a murderer was chasing behind him and telling me to "not be so slow." Smiling at his adorable personality I try to get a bit quicker until finally we made it to the lake he had instructed me to follow him to.
"Watch this Y/n!" He shouted as he dipped his hand in the water and formed a cube with his quirk. It was fascinating, however the cube was small in size. I could tell he was still getting a hang of it and in the future could definitely do some awesome things with it.
"Step aside newby, time to observe a master of the art." I had watched enough Avatar: the Last Airbender to have a clear image as to what to do with the water. Although I was a bit tired I still managed to make a section of the water rise in a spiral type form.
Koda was amazed by my quirk, but his amazement soon vanished once I lost control of it and accidentally dropped the water. We were drenched with lake water, but we managed to laugh it off.
Koda moved to the edge of the lake and say down to let his feet be submerged under the water. He swung his little bare feet back and forth as he stared over the lake.
I followed with suit and sat next to him. "Do you think I will ever be able to catch a villain?" He asked out of the blue.
"Yeah of course, what makes you think you won't be?"
"Are you sure I'm not too weak? Or... Different from other hero's? Are you sure I will be able to get revenge on those fucking villains!" My eyes widened as he cursed so carelessly. Just a second ago he was as innocent as a rose and here he was, cursing! I dismissed it and answered him.
" I can see where you're coming from buddy. " I paused as I gazed out onto the open waters. "You're angry and you to avenge something, or someone. Villains are only part of the problems that take place in life. Trust me, there will be so much
to come that will be so much more of an impact on your life than villains."
" What are you trying to say? "
" I am 100 percent sure that you can kick some major ass; especially villains. However, you are not ready to fight any yet. Assuming this villain was a lot older than you when they had done something to provoke you, then the power you have now won't do you any good. You need training and patience. You also can't go into the fight with revenge being your only motive. In the end, all that that will get you, is seriously injured, or worse. You don't need to be like other hero's to be able to achieve your goals. You can be the most unique hero and everyone will love you-"

"But I don't want to be loved, I want to kill that damn villain!"

"With a mindset like that you won't get to achieve your goal. With a mindset like that, you will be almost as bad as the villain you want to kill off. You don't need people to love you, what you really need is trust and support-"

"No! I want that villain dead! He will pay for what he did to my parents and I won't ever forgive him!" Koda stomped off angrily without looking back.
I didn't want to seem like I was against him, but I didn't want to encourage him to grow up to kill somebody. Not even a real pro hero will get away with that, someone had to tell him how it was. And luckily it would be me who would shine a light on his wishes.

Authors note: Heyyyyy, so, remember the authors note I made a while back about the binder being too small? Well, I got kinda impatient -even though I don't need to wear it right now, I got it more for when school starts up again. I was able to stretch it out enough to start wearing it for a couple hours a day. It really does get the job done nicely and I highly recommend that if you ever but another binder -or a binder- that you get an Underworks tank top binder. It works a lot better than the half binder and is much more reliable with binding. Anyways, this is the chapter for today. You all know what's going to happen soon and if you don't well, then spoilers for the next few chapters. We will start the season 4 arc very soon.