Chapter 28

Ochaco's POV
             The villains were attacking...
             The first villain attack took place at USJ and we were practically amateurs back then. Not only did we have little control of our quirks, but we also didn't have the right to fight real villains. The same thing would apply here, however we were a bit more skilled with our quirks. The only downside being the fact that we didn't know this girls quirk and she had a knife clenched in her hand.
              All Tsu and I could do was completely useless in this situation and no matter if she is quirkless even, she still has a huge advantage over us.
               "Oh~ Well hello there~!" The girl giggled seductively as she readied her knife.
                Without a second thought, the villain was able to slash my arm without me being able to even sense her at nearby presence at first. She did it with such immense speed that I didn't even realize until I felt a stinging pain in my arm.
                I held it, trying to mask the wound.
              " Ochaco, you okay?" Asked Tsu.
                I held my stare towards the villains who stood in front of us as I reassured Tsu that I was fine.
              "Jeez, you two are super cute~! Uraraka" she pointed her knife in my direction as my eyes widened- "and Asui." She moved her hand to point her knife at Tsu.
               "How did she know our names, Tsu?" I asked, not really expecting a rational answer.
                "Maybe from the sports festival?" Tsu replied, however she was unsure if she was right according to the tone of her voice.
                 In a split second the villain pulled out a needle like weapon and readied her attack. Tsu wrapped her tongue around my waist and told me that we were given permission to use our quirks for self defense purposes and to run to get help.
                 I took her sacrifice as a signal to run to oblige to her demands before she was badly injured. So I ran as fast as my feet could take me to the nearest group of people.

Tsu's POV

                Throwing Ochaco over my shoulder and away from our attacker she ran fast in the opposite direction. The villain rushed my way, knife at the ready while my tongue hadn't fully retreated into my mouth. Slashing a small cut into the side of it, she was now facing away from me. Swiftly turning she said, "Tsu" quietly.
               Usually if be thrilled when someone were to call me Tsu. Asui was too formal and Tsu was just more comfortable for me. However, when it came to the blond haired bitch I didn't want her to call me that; not over my dead body.
              "Hey! Only my friends can call me that!" I exclaimed. I jumped and was about to maneuver away from her, but unfortunately she pinned her knife in my hair and to the tree behind me. I desperately attempted to reach for it, but to no avail.
             The blond villain jumped up and down like a child and voiced her excitement, "Yay! I guess this means we're friends now!"
            She approached me as I was helpless. "You couldn't be more adorable, I just love blood, we're gonna be such good friends~." Before I could make an attempt at using my quirk on her, Ochaco came from the direction that she had left and shouted, "get away from her!" In a clear new mindset then she had before she left.
             Ochaco expertly grabbed the nape of the villains neck as well as her wrist and slammed her face into the ground. I could tell that the villain didn't expect to be overthrown so easily since it took about a minute for her to say something.
              "Ochaco, you're cute too."
                Ochaco gave an angered expression toward the villain, who was still lying on the ground.
                "You've got a crush on someone, right?" She froze in place as the villain had brought up this detail, but why would she bring up such an unimportant thing at a time like this?
                 I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation since the villain was too quiet and I was more focusing on getting free and helping Ochaco.
                I was too late however, because the girl stuck her needle into Ochaco's leg while she was distracted and extracted her blood from her.
                 "Uraraka!" Cried Shoji. I look over and there was Shoji, Izuku, Todoroki and a couple others who I couldn't identify.
                 "Help Uraraka!" I pleaded, still reaching for the knife pinning my hair.
                  The blond girl pushed Uraraka away and merely said "toodles" in a serious tone. She gazed at the boys and slightly gasped. Apparently they had caught her eye since she stared at them for longer than she needed to and suddenly ran off.
                  "Who was that girl just now?" Shoji asked as he carried an injured Class B student in his back. Uraraka was about to answer when Izuku interrupted.
                  "Wait a minute, where's Bakugou?"

No one's POV

                 Still stuck in the marble type prison you watched the black void. You couldn't see anything that was going on around you, has you home blind? No, you started to see little slivers of light shining through into your sight.
                  Granted, they weren't very bright but it was light. It seemed as though you were emerging into a new world as those slivers of light became bigger with each second; arising from a dark void.
                   You didn't find out what that dark void was until you finally reached the dim light and fell to the ground. Although you weren't able to scream or move any of the other parts of your body, you still felt the drop of your heart as you defended towards the ground. Luckily, you fell facing upwards and was able to see a tall lanky villain with a weird mask. The only dark food that you could have thought of falling out of was his pocket. Which is much less cooler than you first thought.
                 It wasn't long until the villain ran away from you. You would've screamed, but alas, you were stuck. Without the villain to undo the quirk, who knows how long you would be stuck.
                  After a few minutes the tension was relieved when Bakugou had noticed the small blue marble on the ground. He wouldn't have paid mind to it if what was inside didn't seem familiar. It was unlike any marble he had ever seen.
                  Bakugou picked you up and closely observed the marble. There you were, stuck in a standing position, slightly surprised. He knew about the villains at this point and tucked you deep into his pocket secretly hoping to fix you soon.
                    Unfortunately Bakugou was also caught by the magician villain and also turned into a marble.
                     You bounced out of Bakugou's pocket before he completely transformed and was caught in the gloved hands of the villain. You were in grave danger, the villains didn't plan on taking you, but now that they had you... Would they try to turn you over to a life of villainy? And if so, were you going to accept their offer? Or decline it and risk everything?