Chapter 27

Authors note: I'm SO sorry! I forgot what exactly happened in the camp arc and there is so much that happened that I didn't cover and not only that, but Kiri wasn't supposed to know about the villains because they were supposed to attack during the test of courage which happens to be a few minutes before the attack. So, I can't really change the last few chapters, so I'll make up a lame excuse for Kiri not being able to tell the teachers about the villains. I'm feel bad that I didn't look at the summary of the arc before. I thought I knew enough to just go off what I remembered.

No one's POV:
Kirishima almost dropped his phone as he heard what had happened to his lover. The villains who were raiding the forest had gotten to you before he had the chance to bring you back inside where you would be safe. He felt guilty, guilty that he didn't step out to retrieve you before this had happened to you.
"Kiri, we can't tell the teachers, okay?" Denki said, unaware of Kirishima's broken state.
" Why?... Why the FUCK not Denki! " Kiri seethed as his quirk activated without his consent. Kirishima was angry with Denki now, it was fine when the person he loved most wasn't involved with Denki's deal with the Villains; nor was anyone else he cared about. But now, you were gone, in the hands of a stranger that he didn't know and possibly on the road to a tragic fate.
"Kiri, you don't get it. If the teachers interfere they will kill Y/n as a hostage. They only came for Bakugou, so they don't give a shit what happens to Y/n."
Kiri started to crush his phone under his hardened palms as he gripped his phone tightly. The time that he's felt sorry for Denki felt like ancient history now.
"Why would they take him?" He asked, his tone calming down from his last question.
" I'm no expert on the whole steoy, but apparently the boss had an eye kept on Y/n, something about his quirk being overpowered. It's just, the boss didn't make too much of a deal about him because he didn't see him turning to the dark side as easily as Bakugou. "
Kirishima was pacing now, unable to gather his thoughts into a neat form. However, the only thoughts that racked his mind at the moment were all the possibilities of what could be done to you. You could be humiliated, harmed mercilessly and possibly the other things that he didn't even want to take on as a possibility. He loved you so much, he told you everyday after you had started dating and yet... He felt as if he didn't show you enough, as if he took your presence for granted. He felt this whole mess was his fault, and he took the weight onto his shoulders with great shame.
Kiri began to hear footsteps descend down the staircase behind him, when he looked he saw none other than Aizawa-Sensei himself. The opportunity was practically laid out for him. Like fate was begging him to make a choice already. Not long after Aizawa, Denki, Sero and Mina followed behind quickly. "Alright, you guys are coming with me for extra training while the others do some other bullshit." The students could tell Aizawa was tired -as usual- and that he couldn't give a damn what you thought was inappropriate for him to say or not. None of them had minded, but that wasn't the big issue at hand.
What was Kirishima going to do? If he were to Aizawa what happened, the villains may kill you, or torture you until you are unable to live a free life. Along with that, he would have to eat Denki out or come up with a good excuse as to why he knew such crucial information. Perhaps that wasn't the biggest issue With telling Aizawa the truth. If you were to be killed because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, then that would remain in his conscious for the rest of his life, he wouldn't be able to live for very long after that and who could blame him? As a result, Kiri decided to remain silent. For the sake of his beloved, you.

Ochaco's POV

After the Pussycats gave us our signal to go into the forest, Tsu and I wander in aimlessly. There were supposed to be two other girls from Class B who were supposed to scare us while we try to find some cards with our names on it. It didn't seem too hard of a challenge, but I'm more of the jumpy type, so there's no being sure that the first attempt at a scare won't get me.
My mind wanders to Deku, I wondered what he was doing at that point. Was he waiting for his turn to come while analyzing some Pro heros, or maybe students in our class? I thought one thing was for sure, he could analyze me anytime. (I'm sorry.) That's kinda too naughty to think about though. Deku is definitely not the type for thinking like that, so nevermind doing something remotely perverted or sexual. I got a bit guilty as I recalled all of the times Deku had been so innocent and cute.
My thoughts were soon cut short by a girl with blonde hair, who approached Tsu and I with a maddened expression as she skipped over to us. She seemed crazy and practically reeked of bloodlust. Not only was this strange girl unfamiliar but she also held a sharp weapon with her. The weapon could only mean that this girl was not student, or teacher. Tsu knew exactly what I was thinking in that moment and I knew exactly what she was thinking as well. It happened again... The villains are attacking.

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter, it's kinda late and I didn't start this part earlier. Next chapter will definitely be longer though.