Chapter 26

(I'm sorry I had to do Denki like like this, I love him but...)

Kirishima's POV
              I hear the door close behind me as I'm talking to Denki, I was sure it was just the wind and didn't pay any kind to it. Having just made a deal to compromise with I was still waiting for Denki's answer. I dreaded having to breakup with Y/n, he is such a great boyfriend and would always make time for me although he had his own problems at hand. If I were to give up Y/n I would basically be giving up the best thing that God could be given me. However, if it's to save a friend's life then, I guess I'll have to make the sacrifice.
              Denki was crying in the other line. "You, but you love him."
               " If it's to save you I'll move the world Denki, please don't do this. " I begged. I was losing hope at this point, Denki was taking long paused as if he was contemplating whether to go through with it or not. If I had lost Denki and I knew I could have done more to save him I would never forgive myself.
               "I'm so sorry Kiri," he said. I was panicking thinking he had made his final decision. "Denki! Please don't do it! Where are you, we can talk about this!" His breath was shaky through the phone as he took deep breaths. I listened carefully, these were most likely the last breaths I would ever hear from him.
               " You and the rest of our class have been so nice to me this year, even Bakugou, " Denki have a slight chuckle and I began to feel a bit relieved and chuckled as well. "I have done you all wrong, I-I, am a traitor. I betrayed all of your guys' trust and i can't forgive myself for it."
                I was confused, but still hopeful to save him from his demise, " Denki, it's okay, we will forgive you. What exactly did you do? It shouldn't be too bad as to have to end your life for it, just tell me and we'll talk about. Then afterwards, we can forget it ever happened okay? " He gave another chuckle from the other line and I smiled as I thought I had him were I wanted him. He was smiling and able to laugh at it, so this was a start!
               "You won't forgive me if I tell you what I did."
                "Try me!" I said with a cocky smirk. I knew things were getting better and I was proud of myself for coming to this conclusion.
                "After the Sports Festival, I was approached by the League of Villains," my smile faltered.
                "Well at least that's how they presented themselves."

Flashback~ Denki's POV
                  After just finishing my battle with a 1-B with a bad ass quirk I had kind of short circuited. Holding up my thumbs I did what I usually did when it came to this. Although I wasn't the smartest person in my class at the moment I could still tell that everyone was laughing at me. Getting embarrassed, I leave to a more secluded spot and sit down on the pavement.
                 I didn't exactly trust myself to do anything when my brain was fried so I trained myself to sit down and not do anything until I came back to my senses.
                Apparently I was relaxing in the wrong place at the wrong time because I was grabbed by the shirt and pulled up to come face to face with... A hand?
                 Some old looking guy faced me, his red eyes piercing through the gaps of the fingers that grabbed into his face.
                 "Well, well, well, looks like we've got a volunteer." I was confused, well I was also stupid but even my stupid self was lost with what this guy was saying.
                   " Eh? Seems like this one may actually be one of the idiots of Class A. Let's kill him and go find another one. " He was speaking to a dark shadowy figure with yellow glowing eyes who stood behind him patiently. He simply nodded at the handy mans statement and having realized what he would do to me if I didn't get out of this position I snapped back to my normal stance almost immediately. Handy man noticed the change and smile finder the hand. "See? I knew it would work, because I'm smart and my plans always work. " If the dark shadow behind him had pupils, you knew he would have rolled them hard. 
                "So, Kaminari was it? Quirk, Electrification?" I nodded, not know ing this guys intentions or his quirk made it hard to know exactly what he was capable of, so kissing him off was not something I wanted to do.
                 "Excellent, I'm Shiga-" he was about to introduce himself when the shadow behind him interupted.
                  "I believe it would be best if we do not give away our full names, in case he decides to go to the hero's about this encounter. "
                  Handy man put a finger to his chin and agreed wholeheartedly with the shadow man. "Fine we are the League of Villains! Well, not the league, there are more of us, but we are part of the League of Villains!" Although it was kind of funny how Handy man would go from serious to comical in seconds I didn't laugh, I was still scared shitless.
                  "What do you want from me?" I quivered as Handy man stood before me, his grip tightening on my shirt.
                   " We want a little insight on Class A. And maybe a little bit on that Hothead you got in there. " Insight? So, no one needed to be hurt? These guys could have probably killed me in seconds, so a little insight on what's going on in class shouldn't hurt.
                  "And just to sweeten the deal a little bit, we have a couple of our other members looking for your house right now, so if you don't agree to our terms then we might have to hurt someone." I knew I was probably gonna get the shit beaten out of me for talking out of place,but I called him out anyways.
                "But, didn't you just meet me?" Handy man paled and looked to the shadow behind him. " Uhm, well we will have a couple of our members over at your place once we find out where you live. You can't just not go home can you? Even if you do, we aren't as stupid as to let you run around like a headless chicken, you know too much. "
                  The Shadow figure began to talk all sophisticated, putting his bosses words into simpler terms. "As he had stated, if you do not agree to our deal on which we have offered, or do not fulfill our deal to the fullest. We will find your relatives and slaughter them mercilessly. And just in case we are unable to find or you are unfazed by the murders we will move on to those you hold dearly. So as long as you give insight as to the whereabouts and status of Class A along with the position of All Night and other crucial Pro Hero's then you and your so called friends shall remain unharmed."
                   Now that the shadow had spoken and put more rules into the deal, I was a little more scared. Giving insight on what my Class was doing was basically what I went home and told my parents, but our whereabouts? After the USJ incident, everyone started to think their was a traitor in their midst. Low and behold that traitor would soon be me.

Flashback over~ Kirishima's POV

                 "-And now the villains are here to take Bakugou and turn him into one of them. I'm sorry, I had to tell them where we were or they would hurt my mom, they would hurt you! I didn't want that, you have to understand Kiri-"
                   I did understand, the villains have Denki no choice but to give in. He could be told the Pros but what would happen if they weren't subtle with their plan? Denki's parents would be dead and maybe most of Class A. I'm a way, he was looking out for us, so I had to interrupt him to let him know it wasn't his fault entirely.
                "It's okay Denki, we just have to let the teachers know and like I said before we won't mention the fact that you had a run in with them. We will forget about it completely."
                " But I am a traitor I sold you all out! " I decided to act dumb to make it clear that I was sticking to my word.
                  "You are? I didn't know that." I could hear him give a slight chuckle followed by a small 'ding'.
                    "What was that Denki?"
                    He remained silent.
                    "Denki?"
                    ".... They have Y/n."

Authors note: *STORY TIME* Didn't have a great day, I spent MOST of my day being really anxious and over thinkIng one thing that happened at like 2 in the morning. And all I got from it was a little acknowledgment of it and nothing else. Like what the Fuck, I lost sleep because I thought I was gonna be in trouble and I couldn't write because I was over thinkIng shit. It was 2 in the morning and usually I wake up, go to the bathroom and check my phone for any notifications about the story that I don't want my dad to see. So I go upstairs, I see someone laying on the couch with a small screen and think it's my little brother. Then I check my phone and I hear a deep ass voice say "what are you doing?" My dad was on the fucking couch checking his phone. So I give him the most suspicious yet truthful answer and tell him that I'm checking my emails. He responds with "at 2 in the morning?" I tell him " yeah " and go to the bathroom knowing he was gonna check my phone before he left for work. Now, I dont have anything bad on my phone. I wrote these stories on a tablet that I had gotten years ago from my grandma and my dad had totally forgotten I had. So I had nothing to worry about, but my dumbass is thinking I'm gonna wake up to a text saying "we need to talk" or something and I was gonna be grounded for checking my GODDAMN PHONE AND HAVING NOTHING SUSPICIOS ON IT WHATSOEVER! I'm so do be with this anxiety bullshit. Need I remind you I lost sleep.