Chapter 12

Y/n's POV
             I stare at him, unable to form a proper response. "I-I-I, was talking to... Myself?" I stalled for time to think of an excuse. Sure, I could tell him the drawbacks of my quirk but what if he asked about what I hallucinate about?
            "Ya sure did, what exactly was that? You had me worried Pebble." Kiri moved closer to me as he spoke but all I could do was muster a small sentence, " Im... Your Pebble? " I had to ask. Too reassure myself that what happened wasn't real and that he would have never said such hurtful things.
              "Well, uh, if you want to be. I just kinda started calling you that because I thought it was cute." He flushed a bright red and avoided direct eye contact with me. I flashed him a smile and responded "I wouldn't have it any other way!" I
               Right then Kiri started to have a coughing fit, I had no idea what was going on with his coughing. He said it was a quirk drawback, but sometimes even when he wouldn't use his quirk he would be coughing.
              Denki then called Kiri over and he excused himself briefly as I stood there. I let out a huge sigh of relief as I now realized my nightmare was merely a nightmare.
              I walk towards a nice deserted place in the stadium and lowered myself to sit on the cold pavement. To my luck, Bakugou waltzed over, hands buried in his pockets. Avoiding eye contact he kept walking, then suddenly stopped in front of me.
             "You got second place, stop being such a little bitch about it. I thought you were a guy, not a fucking loser."
              I stared up at him "that's not what it was about." I looked down, recalling the horrible image inside my head. He was about to respond when we both hear the voice belonging to none other than Todoroki.
              We must have caught the middle of the conversation because what came out of Todoroki's mouth next was way too out of context to know why they were talking about.
               "Are you really All Might's secret love child of something?" I was about to burst out laughing at the absurdity of the question. However I quickly clamped a hand over my mouth to stifle it.
               Bakugou began to walk away with a sneer painting his expression. I was about to turn back into the conversation once more when I saw the bloody grape of a bitch right in front of me. Maybe I don't have to be so mean to him. I mean he hasn't said anything about the incident. Although that would be too soon to say.
             He leaned against the wall across from me, arms crossed with a cocky expression. "What do you want?" I asked impatiently.
               "About that night..." He started off. My heart began to race for miles what about that night?
               Seemingly answering my question he proceeded, " I won't keep quiet for long, I want something out of it. It's been too long since I've had this much dirt on someone! " He exclaimed, his lisp showing more than ever. I
              I wasn't going to just give in, it's not like anyone would even believe him... Right?
             What if they did? What if Kirishima believed him and said the same thing he did in my hallucination? I don't want to be rejected like that, but I do have to tell him eventually. Shit.
            I was conflicted, so I decided to listen to Mineta for the time being. " Okay let's see... " He tapped his chin in thought. "I want you to show me those b/s bazonga's!"
            "Like hell I'll do that! If rather have everyone know about them than show them to you." I was disgusted. He was using this against me for his own dirty pleasures, but what do I do? I wasn't going to show him, but what else was he going to ask of me?
            " Fine, hmm, then a pair of your panties! " He shouted in excitement. "I don't have any." I lied simply.
             I did have some from before my transition but I never wear them anymore. I usually wear the boxers I bought with my own money.
             "Hmm, I got it! Follow me!" I was scared as to where he would lead me, I mean this is Class 1 -A's trash himself Mineta. Question was, how far would he take this?
            We ended up in a locker room with a box of uniforms on top of a bench. Denki say on the bench with the boxes also and quickly gained a mile when he looked up to see me.
            "Hey N/n! You're in on it too?"
            I was confused, "in on what?" I asked. Denki proceeded to take a uniform from the box and hold it up. It was a cropped orange cheerleading uniform from UA. "We found them just sitting here and so we thought that we should tell the girls that they have to wear this for the half time show." He giggled like a school girl and looked down to Mineta who nodded simply.
            "I, I don't see what part I play here."
            "Well my friend," Mineta grabbed a random uniform from the box that looked like it would fit me. "You will also be wearing one."
            Denki and I cringed at Mineta's idea. "Ew, why would you want to see Y/n I'm a cheerleading outfit? No offense, you do be a snack and I, personally don't mind it. But you, Mineta?"
             I glared at Mineta. He knew damn well I couldn't wear it. Not because of my binder being visible but because the skirts of the uniform are way too short and I don't have a dick.
              I ended up being forced to play along as Though the girls had to wear the uniforms. I'm sure they don't trust me anymore because they slapped the shit out of me. I tried to explain the situation I was in vaguely but they wouldn't listen.
              I decided to let it be for now and I would fix the problem later. Now I had to worry about the next test.