Chapter 25 Path A

*Warning mentions of depression and suicide*
No ones POV
               You decided to head back inside where your boyfriend was anxiously awaiting for you. Leaving the rustling noise behind you head back to through the forest that Kiri had gone through about 10 minutes before you had.
                 There he was, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, scrolling through his phone. He hasn't noticed that you had come inside yet so you decided to be a bit sneaky and look over at what he was doing on his phone that had him glued to it. You didn't want to be stalker-ish you were just curious as to what he was doing.
                     Making yourself invisible you walk over to him. Looking over at his screen you see a conversation he was having with Denki.

Adorable idiot ❤: Heeeyyy

                    Already you were skeptical about the name, but you dismissed it as them bein close friends and having a typical gay yet not gay friendship.

Kirishima: Heyyyyy?

Adorable idiot ❤: I have something I want to tell you

Kirishima: Shoot, I'm all ears dude

Adorable Idiot ❤: I know you are dating Y/n

Kirishima: Duh, doesn't everybody?

Adorable idiot ❤: But,I wanted to be honest with you

Kirishima: About what?

Adorable idiot ❤: I love you

Kirishima: I don't know how to respond Kami

Adorable idiot ❤: I know, but

Kirishima: come on you can tell me

Adorable idiot ❤: I want to be with you

Adorable idiot ❤: I was so hurt and depressed and you helped me, and that's when I realized that I don't just like you.

Kirishima: You know I can't be with you

Adorable idiot ❤: I know, everything at home had been getting worse. Life has been getting worse for me and I'm merely a burden. You trust me so much and yet I've done nothing to actually gain it.

Kirishima: Stop talking like that!

Adorable idiot ❤: So I guess this is goodbye ❤ Y/n is lucky to be with You and I know that you will forever be together. I'm not jealous, you guys belong together. He needs you. And you need him.

Kirishima: I'm gonna call you, don't do anything stupid!

Kirishima fumbled with his phone and dialed Denki's number. You started to cry as you realized what Denki was doing. He didn't feel that he had any worth in this life and was going to end it. To some degree you felt you held some of that responsibility.

Kirishima held up the phone to his ear, crying. You had never seen him so emotional, yet here he was.

Kirishima: Denki! Denki! Don't do this, we can talk about it!

You could hear Denki's response as he was on the other line.

Kirishima: I love you bro, and although it may not be in the same way you love me I can assure you that everything will be okay!

Kirishima: Please! Please! Please! I can't lose you!

Kirishima: I'll -I'll break up with Y/n If that's what it takes to get you to stay!

                You were taken aback by this. Of course Kirishima was doing it for the sake of his best friend, but you couldn't shake down the jealousy that rose within you. Feeling bad that you felt such a way when your friend threatened his own life you walked back outside.
                  You felt ashamed that you were jealous at a moment like this. Why? Why did your emotions have to be come in such large doses?
                    Not only that, but you felt a familiar itching in your throat. Not wanting to believe it was back you attempt to cough into your hand, only to have a large pool of blood splatter onto the floor beneath you.
                      The jealousy you had felt had caused the return of the Hanahaki disease and this time it came in a large amount. As if it were continuing from where it left off. You weren't completely sure if it was the jealousy that had brought it back or the fear of losing Kirishima. You guessed it to be both as you fell to your knees, coughing vigorously.
                    You started to cry in pain, it was unbearable. Your chest felt like it was going to burst open with a knife protruding from it. It didn't help that you were wearing your binder either.
                    Your whole world was falling to pieces in front of you and you wanted it to end. Just like Denki had wanted his pain to end, so did you. It was more of the physical pain that made you think this but you knew that some of it was truthfully what you wanted. 
                      "Awe is the little buddy in love?" Asked an unfamiliar voice. It was deep and raspy, you didn't recognize it as Aizawa's or anyone in your class. You free scared as you looked up and spotted a figure standing before you. They were wearing a mask, trench coat and to top it off, a top hat with a red ribbon.
                        They gazed down at you with curiosity as to what had gotten you so heartbroken. He then widened his eyes in realization. You didn't see it, but his eyes were as wide as saucers and a big smile crept into his face. He recognized you from the sports festival, you were the one that his boss had taken a particular intrest in. The villains had come here for Bakugou, but what was the harm in taking another?
                         You were slowly getting up from your feet, stifling your coughs. You were about to about for Kirishima when suddenly you were frozen. You could see the outside world and it had gotten so much bigger. You couldn't move, and there he was. The villain who caught you picked up the marble he trapped you in from the floor and stuffed you into his pocket. You experienced all of it and feared for the worst.