Merry Christmas and Thank you so much💖

Merry Christmas! Or just Happy Holidays!

This book has come a long way, I even remember it when it was just a mere thought in my mind. I had such high hopes for this book but I never expected to have so many people who enjoy it.

I love writing this story and finally have an idea for how to end it. I will be upset when I do so, but it will be so much better than what I was doing originally.

Originally (if you were there for it you would know) I didn't know how to end the book. I said so bluntly and began making oneshots instead.

What made me change my mind however was the many comments I was getting on earlier chapters. So many people were telling me how much they enjoyed the story and can't wait for further chapters. I then decided that I should finish it.

It was a great decision on my end, because now I'm even excited for what the next chapter is going to hold.

I love writing this book and many others. My goal as an author is too make a variety of books that include different types of readers, to be as diverse and unique as possible. Too basically include everyone and give them something to read.

Anyway, I thank all my readers for reading and supporting this book and a few other of my books. I didn't expect them to actually get a lot of attention, but I'm so happy they did. Each comment I get on my books I love to read and to respond to. You're all amazing and handsome and beautiful people and I can't thank you enough for everything. ❤

By th way, I am writing the next chapter now. So it should be out soon.