Chapter 34

A/N: Alright, I was thinking from here on out for a few more chapters will be sort of fill ins. I mean sort of not following the story just a few chapters that move along your relationship with Kirishima and scenarios in which you are misgendered/dead named and your friends come in clutch.

Y/n's POV
             The dorm rooms were probably the best thing to happen to me.
              Not only did I get to stay in the boys dorm but I was also going to be invited to the occasional "Boys night" that would take place on some weekends.
              The only downside that I can actually identify was the first day I came back to school to check out the dorms.
               I had *just* entered the building our dorms where supposed to be located in and when the doors closed behind me, all eyes averted their gaze and set their attention onto me. Silence filled the common room as I glanced back and forth between people.
              "Uh, hey gu- oomph!" I was cut off by a distressed Mina who held me tight in her thin arms. She wore a plain black shirt with purple shorts, it was unusual to see her in such comfortable clothing. Usually when I would see her she would be wearing her uniform or maybe her hero suit. This was a little different than what I was used to seeing.
               I didnt really like physical contact, nor did I like hugs. Reason being that I didn't want the other person to feel my chest pressed up against them. And also I just grew accustomed to not really liking too much physical contact. My guardian thought it was wired and claimed that I was being irrational with this certain dislike. They even got me an appointment with a counselor in school a day after our argument about it.
               I had expressed my dislike for too much contact like this a few times before this to the group. They understood where I was coming from and mostly agreed with my various reasons.
              Another unusual thing that caught me off guard with Mina in that moment was her sniffles as she dug her face into my neck.
              My discomfort went away as I became worried.
              "Mina?"
              "I missed you so much Y/n, we thought the worst happened to you. We-we thought you might've died or been turned into a villain and we didnt want to lose you!"
               It was then that I realized how much I meant to my friends. They had known me for a few months and I had such a huge impact on them, could the same be said for the villains? I was the only one who would listen to their story, so it was the most probable result. Was I being selfish to think I would be able to say with the villains? Or being rude by showing the villains a side of humanity that they have never had the pleasure of meeting?
              Maybe I will visit them again, but for now I'll worry about my UA friends.
             "We did miss you," said Sero as he joined Mina and crushed the both of us in his arms.
              Denki rolled his eyes but smiled as he waltzed up to the three of us and put his arms around us as well. "It was just too different without you."  
             Kirishima was the last one to join. We hadn't really talked after he rescued Kacchan and I. I assumed he knew that I heard what he had said to Denki. It was awkward, we had been so close before the incident and here we were now. Barely able to look eachother in the eye.
               Before Kirishima could engulf us all in his warm embrace Everyone had moved out of the way to make room for him. Kirishima gave a flustered glare at them all before extending his arms out expectantly and waiting for me to fall into them.
               His stance was welcoming, practically begging me to go in for a hug. Taking down whatever grudge I held from that day and dismissing any awkwardness, I ran into his arms and wrapped my own arms around his neck.
                  The Baku squad cheered for our happy/gay moment, the few others who were there just smiled and gazed at the scene that unfolded in front of them. With the exception of Mineta of course. He just left the room and rightfully so, no one wanted him there anyway.
                With that, we both merely assumed we were still dating and left it at that. He would start to text me nightly and randomly come into my dorm room to check on me. Not so much that it became a problem but just enough to feel cared for.

Timeskip~ A week has gone by~

               "What? No."
               "Come on, we checked everyone elses room and now it's your turn!" Uraraka complained as her body slumped under the disappointment I placed onto her hopes.
              "Fine, two minutes and that's it!" With that, everyone flooded my room like it was the end of the world and all they had were those two minutes left to live and explore the room.
              Manga, posters, buttons, pins, pop figures, drawings, etc. Just by one glance into my room and you could tell I was a weeb. All of my favorite anime merch hung proudly in my shelves and around my walls, right beside my two pride flags that signified my identity and sexuality.
              People like Todoroki, Izuku, Kirishima, Momo and Jirou were impressed with how much anime merchandise I was able to obtain while most of the others were kind of confused. I guessed they hadn't been too knowledgable of my love for anime, but I guess they do now.
              Izuku walked up to my shelves that were racked with various manga from (favorite anime) and a bunch of random ones from other series'. Usually Izuku would be the one who I would binge anime with on the weekends, but he was more of a manga reader himself.
              The green haired boy reached for a particular manga on one of my shelves, "I haven't read this one, is it any good?" Izuku went to open the book and flip through the pages, but once I had seen the title of which one he grabbed I quickly snatched it from his hand and held it to my chest.
               "No, its absolutely horrible and you should never read it!"
                "Woah, why so defensive babe?" Kirishima asked as he slinked over to see what my deal with the book was.
                 I averted my arms to steer away from Kiri's outstretched hand but bumped into Todoroki who grabbed the book and looked at the cover. He gave a kurt nod and returned the manga to me as his face flushed a bit.
                 "The manga is simply to gorey and phsycologically scarring."
                  Little did everyone else know that what was actually hidden in my arms was the manga called Killing Stalking. A famous manga about a psychotic man who practically kidnaps a another guy who has had a crush on him for years. Not only does the Psycho end up torturing and almost killing the poor protagonist but he also does... sexual things with him. It was one of the Yaoi's that I had and I actually found it to be a page turner.
                 If Izuku ever read it, his innocence would be no more, so it was imperative that he never see a single scene of the manga.
                Everyone left the room except for Kirishima who stayed and suggested that we watch a movie together. I, of course agreed and we stayed up most of the night cuddling and watching the nest movies. He had to leave at curfew since Aizawa came to check in the rooms and he was too much of a chicken to sneak back in so we can hang out some more.
                  The same could be said about me, I mean I didnt want to get caught by a sleepy Aizawa.
A/n:*You do not have to read* We were talking about personal things and she had told me that sometimes our grandma asks if she ever wants to be a boy. She had asked me if I wanted to be a boy and I told her the truth and explained why I felt the way I do. She was really supportive and said I could do whatever I wanted with myself as long as it made me happy in the end <3. Then I got her into Danganronpa, she seems to really like the second one, so now she is reading the manga. And last but certainly not the least, guess who got his Grandma to order him a yaoi manga without her knowing beacuse he asked his dad to buy it for him,  he would find out it was a yaoi and schedule double the appointments je has with his therapist already?? This guy! I got my grandma to buy me a Killing stalking manga from Amazon! So I'm really excited.