Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
Everyone had collectively been relieved when they saw I reached the classroom in one piece (you know that anime was added to Netflix?). All together they bombarded me with questions before Present Mic had screeched in his loud voice to calm down.
The class had done as instructed and I wasn't asked about the incident in gym class till later that day.
Walking out of class, I was relieved to see the day was over but was somewhat reluctant to go back home and be misgendered countlessly.
Kirishima, Denki, Sero and Ashido ran up to me quickly and grabbed a hold of my arms while gasping for breath. They did this as if I would have ran for my life if they didn't. Mina was the first to speak up with her vibrantly sweet tone making its way into her question.
"Y/n, so, a couple of things. Uhm, can we have your number so we can ya'know make a group chat and talk to each other? And, secondly are you okay? You seemed really sick, cause ya know, you passed out today." She tilted her head curiously, waiting for my response.
I answered her first question, " Oh, sure my number is, " I listed the sequence of my phone number and watched as they all typed it into the keypad and saved it into their phone. I continued, "and for your second question. I'm fine, I just, uh, was... Dehydrated!"
They gave me a saddened look, "well don't be afraid to tell us if you need a break or anything. Its unmanly to not be able to rely on others when you really need to." Kiri said matter of factly.
For some reason, this saddened me. Why though? He didn't call me unmanly, he merely stated that I need to learn to rely on others more instead of keeping to myself. So why did this pain in my heart get worse the more I thought about it?
I nod with a slight smile on my face and tell them to text me whenever. Nodding in agreement, they left me alone to walk home.
The walk to the gate was nice, I enjoyed the clean scenery and other students who waved my way just to be social. What caught me off guard however was when I saw Izuku at the gate talking frantically to Bakugou who was ignoring him whilst trudging home.
Bakugou yelled profanities at poor Izuku and left him to sulk. I ran up to my little green haired friend and realized I was the same height as him! Maybe a even a little taller, which made myself quite happy.
" Oh, hey Y/n! " He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, how was your first day?"
" I-It went great! I talked with Uraraka and Iida and we had a good time. But, that aside what happened during gym? "
I hesitated to answer truthfully, when I had first gotten my binder I would wear it nonstop. I wore it so much that one time before bed I lied awake with it on and accidentally fell asleep. I couldn't hide my concern from Izuku since I was sleeping over his place and he had seen my face when I had realised my mistake. He had cried and begged me not to not do it again, Izuku really is a sweetheart. He is also a big ass simp, but he's my friend so I allowed it.
"Well, I just wasn't used to working out in my bigger binder. It is pretty new so I haven't been able to try it as much as I would like to." Thinking my lie was clever I smiled innocently and waited for Izuku to strike up another conversation as he would normally do. Although he caught me off guard, " don't lie to me Y/n. I know you, you wore your regular binder didn't you? "
I sweat dropped, "yeah, sorry. It wasn't the smartest move on my part but-" I was cut off by Izuku crushing me in his grasp. "Please, don't do that! I don't want you to get hurt when I know I could've done something to prevent it!" He cried as he dug his head into my shoulder.