Chapter 8

(Its the end of the day a few months into the school year you, as well as Kiri were chilling your own rooms. This chat takes place in your phone.)

Kiri boi❤: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Hey Kiri

Y/n: Do you remember the first day of training? When you can Put it the room? Well Denki finally told me what happened.

Kiri boi ❤:HE DID!?

Y/n: Yeah, sorry about your Grandma passing. She must have meant a lot to you.

Kiri boi ❤: Yeah, it was devastating. But I'm better now.

Y/n: That's great to hear!

Kiri boi: YUP!

Y/n: Feel free to not answer but, why do you walk out of class so much? I mean, your Grandma died months ago. And you always just rush out of class.

Y/n: I'M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN I SWEAR! I... JUST... YOU SEEM LIKE SOMEONE WHO WOULDN'T GET SO EMOTIONALLY TORN OVER ANYTHING!

Kiri boi ❤: It's okay Y/n, I get it. Sometimes I just hold in my emotions until one day, they just burst out after a little inconvenience.

Y/n: I get that, I'm sorry.

Y/n: Let's change the subject shall we?

Kiri boi ❤: I'd like that

Y/n: Are you excited for the Sports Festival?

Kiri boi ❤: Yeah! What do you think they are going to test is on?

Kiri boi ❤: *us

Y/n: I have no clue, I'd imagine something to help us in the future when we become pro hero's

....

Kiri boi ❤: Sorry had to see what my mom's wanted.

Y/n: Oh! How are your moms?

Kiri boi ❤: They're doing great, I had to help one of them since she just got surgery.

Y/n: That's nice of you

Y/n: What kind of surgery?

Kiri boi ❤: Well...

Y/n: You don't have to tell me, just curious.

Kiri boi ❤:It's not that, I just don't know how to explain it without feeling too descriptive.

Y/n: I have heard a lot of stuff, I don't think a little description can hurt, but only if you want to tell.

Kiri boi ❤: Okay, but please don't see my mom any differently. She's had a rough life and this surgery was life changing for her.

Y/n: Of course I won't judge Kiri, I love both your moms they're great.

Kiri boi ❤: Well the mom who has just gotten surgery is a trans woman.

Kiri boi ❤: She had just gotten bottom surgery to get... Ya know.

Kiri boi ❤: Please don't judge, I know your not like that but, I haven't told anyone about my mom since primary school.

Y/n: Why would I judge?

Y/n: I'm really happy for her!

Kiri boi ❤: Really!?

Y/n: Yeah, I mean

Y/n: I'm trans too.                                                           Not delivered!

Kiri boi ❤: I'm glad to hear that.

Y/n: You are??

Y/n: OH! Yeah, yeah

Kiri boi ❤: Of course I would be, what was with the hesitation?

Y/n: I was texting someone else while I'm texting you so I thought they said they were glad to hear something and yeah

Kiri boi ❤: Okay weirdo (:

Y/n: But I'm you're weirdo (:

Kiri boi ❤: Y/n.

Y/n: Did I say something wrong? I'm really sorry!

Kiri boi ❤: Yeah, ya did.

Kiri boi ❤: It's your not *you're, cutie.

Y/n: Lol, yeah sorry my dumbass didn't see that.

Kiri boi ❤: You're not a dumbass. Anyway I have to go take care of my mom, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. You're coming to hang at Bakugou's place right?

Y/n: Hell yeah!