Chapter 39

G/n ❤: Will you be coming over this weekend to have dinner?

Y/n: Which day?

G/n ❤: Saturday

Y/n: Sure.

G/n ❤: Bring your boyfriend along too, I want to meet him formally.

Y/n: You sure about that?

G/n ❤: If course I am.

Y/n: Finesse

Y/n:*Fineeee

G/n ❤: I just want to make sure he is treating my daughter right.

Y/n: *son -_-

G/n ❤: Sorry!!!

Y/n: Its okay

Y/n: Just another dollar in the misgender jar

G/n ❤:Do I really have to put a dollar?

G/n ❤: Why can't you do something less expensive?

G/n ❤: What does the money even go to?

Y/n: It goes to future surgeries g/n.

G/n ❤: oh okay.

G/n ❤: Well I've got to get to work, have a nice day my little Prince👨👑

Y/n: Is that your new nickname for me now?

G/n: Well, Y/n, it's either that or I keep calling you Princess, you choose.

Y/n: Prince is good!

G/n ❤: I love you son. From the bottom of my heart, and I hope since we are passed this phase in life where I have gotten over the the fact of who you are we can finally communicate more.

Y/n: Love you too G/n, I think we are (:

G/n ❤: Good, now put your phone away. Your teachers going to walk into Class in approximately 12 seconds from now.

Y/n: Alright, alright byee

Y/n: And please stop using your quirk to spy on me in class -_-

G/n ❤: What? I can't care for my own SON?

Y/n: Bye takk later.

(WARNING: MENTIONS OF SEX, IF YOU ARE INNOCENT AND DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BIRDS AND THE BEES THEN PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD.)

I put my phone down as Aizawa entered the room. Just like G/n had predicted or more like foreseen. My guardian barley ever uses their quirk but when they do, it almost never for a good purpose.

Sometimes they used it to find out what I was talking to my friends about when they weren't there. Or even if I was in school doing my work.

They wouldn't tell me that they did this of course, but I could feel their presence each time they did it.

"Alright, so today Midnight will be teaching you horny asses Sex Ed. Behave, and Mineta?"

Mineta turned towards Aizawa sensei and have him a question ing glare.

"Don't be a pervert," with that Aizawa crawled into his vibrant yellow sleeping bag and curled up in the floor as Midnight entered the room with a bin full of things such as condoms, viagra, pregnancy tests, and various and VERY questionable sex toys.

I was disturbed by what was lying in the clear bin. I already knew the effects of sex and all of the birds and the bees. Frankly I wasn't interested in doing any of it. Not until I got top and bottom surgery done that is.  (Sorry if you are fine with with the idea of being intimate despite not having surgeries done to your upper or lower parts, I assumed the majority would agree with the statement so I wrote it.)

Midnight went on to pull out a pack of condoms and pass it around so everyone would see. Once it had come to be my turn to examine the condom I passed it over without a second glance. I don't really care for it.

Izuku was soon called up to the board to possible label the few parts of the male and female anatomy and passed out from what I assumed to be anxiety.

Mineta pocketed the condom due to a date by Denki and was later figured out by Midnight, who did not find it funny at all.

Then there was Aizawa, who was half asleep laughing at the class because of some of the stupid shit people asked or pulled during class.

Midnight decided to make the class "more fun" and started to play an uncensored version of a new song called WAP. If course I had heard the entirety of the song but Midnight took it a step further. Each time a line of the song was sung, she would stop the video and explain what the singer was talking about when she sang a certain verse. The thing is, she explained it in great detail and have her personal opinions about what she think the experience would be like. Midnight truly is a pervert.

Part2?