Chapter 43

You made it home to your husband Kirishima. He had the day off so he stayed home and made dinner an such.
                He heard the door creak open and jumped off the couch like an excited puppy and ran over to give you the biggest bear hug he could manage. He picked you up off the ground, not breaking from the hug and swung you lightly in the air.
               "Okay, okay! Can't breathe!" You exclaimed through a raspy tone. He apologized and set you back down.
                Kiri kissed your cheek and his face lit up as he remembered something important. "Your doctor called earlier."
               For a second you were confused as to why, but suddenly it hit you. Your heart began pounding a feeling of joy grew in the it of your stomach.
              "You mean for-" before you could finish Kirishima nodded with a small smile plastered on his face. It was clear to anyone with sight that he was excited for you. He knew how many nights you cried about how you were trapped inside your own body. A handsome boy trapped in the cage of what people could only see as a beautiful girl; that's what it felt like. Like you were looking through someone elses body, someone you didn't want to be.
                 That was what you told him it was like. One day when you two were relaxing on the couch, with Kiri's head in your lap he had popped the question about it. He had been curious but he never wanted to be responsible for making you feel anything but the best. So when you did end up crying throughout your explanation, Kirishima had sat up and hugged you close while whispering sweet nothing's to you. Reassuring you about his feelings for you while stroking your hair lovingly.
                  Finally, the day was among you. The doctor had called to make the day official and after your visit you would have to take about two weeks from hero work but it would be worth it in the end.
                 Instead of beating around the bush, to put it blatantly you were getting bottom surgery. So you would arrive at your s signaled time at the hospital and meet the either in who will ask you many questions about how you feel it how you want to go about the surgery. The rest didn't really matter to you, you were going to have a dick and that's what made you happy.
               Better yet, it would be under your own terms, not like your top surgery.
                When it came to your top surgery, you were happy about getting it. Thrilled even. But, it happened in order to save your life. On a mission/vacation type trip that UA had sent their Class 1A on villains had attacked and it ended horribly.
               Well, at least for you.
              While trying to protect a citizen, you were slashed in the chest. It was a clean cut through, not shallow either. It would have called for simple stiches if it hadn't been for the quirk of the villain.
              The villains blade that protruded from their hands and arms had held a sort of poison that burned through was lethal to the heart. On the spot a surgeon had to pull you aside and pull out equipment to repair your injuries. The fat that formed the curves of your chest was being burned away and it needed to be removed before it reached may vital organs.
           You were asleep for the surgery, but it was so much sooner than you expected so you felt that the surfer was somewhat forced. It wasn't like you could complain though, the operation was free in the end.

(I'm sorry I don't know anything about actual body stuff so I may be wrong when I explain it like this. It might have killed you if it actually happened but I don't know. The next chapter will be a special movie, flashback chapter to the Hero's Rising movie. There will be spoilers! So be mindful of that please. So for those who don't want to read the next chapter yet, basically that is what is going to happen. Along with a few cute moments but you that's about it!)