Chapter 20

Y/n's POV
             Making my way to our agreed upon meeting place I admire th beautiful scenery that surrounded me. It was hard to believe such disastrous things happened in this street in particular, in fact it was known for its dangerous villains and citizens.
             People with the nastiest of quirks lurked in the shadows, drug dealers and hang members his in the alley ways. Yet, it was so beautiful and clean that you would be to differ. That is until the moon shone dimly onto the streets. When night hit, this beautiful place became one of the worst places to be. If you didn't have a high status amongst these streets, then you would be better off anywhere else.
            Fat Gum was hesitant to take Tamaki and I to this part of town to do night patrol, but you insisted. It wasn't until Tamaki also insisted when Fat Gum finally have in and swore an oath to protect the both of is with his life. If things went wrong, he wanted Tamaki and I by his side and out of danger.
            At least, I thought it would be Tamaki and I. As I made my way closer to our meeting place I saw a new comer. He had his back turned to me, but I still recognised his black sleeves and bare back. Along with that he had his red cape tied around his waist and the heat like things around his shoulders. Not to mention the spiky red hair that definitely have him away.
             Quietly I tip toe towards Kirishima who was too distracted talking to Fat Gum to notice the presence behind him. As I slowly snuck closer to Kiri I wondered what exactly he was doing here. Wasn't he supposed to be doing something at his own agency place? I wasn't complaining, but it was certainly odd.
              Getting closer to Kiri, my heart starts to pound louder as I suspect that any second he'll turn around and find me there. Luckily he didn't, I mean close to his ear and whisper, "Whatcha doing here Kiri?"
              This made him jump in surprise and instinctively he punched the shot out of me. "Oh Fuck, that hurt!" I exclaimed as I held my now bleeding nose.
              Kirishima clapped his hand over his mouth as he realized who he had not and he quickly started apologizing.   
              " No, it's fine. I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that."
I plug my nose shut and tilt my head back so no blood escapes my nose which was bleeding profusely. Fat Gum have me a few tissues, which I thanked him for and instead I used those to play my nostrils. It stained the white paper on a matter of seconds and my nose hurt like a bitch.
                Kirishima wouldn't stop apologizing until I grabbed him by his hands and looked him in the eyes. "Its. Okay." I stated in a time of voice you would use for a small child that was panicking for something miniscule. Which would not be too far from what was actually going on. Although Kiri would always be manly, he would act like a kid sometimes. I had to admit, it was cute.
                With my nose still pouring blood Tamaki almost passed out and Fat Gum asked, "Im afraid I might know the answer already but are you sure you want to patrol tonight? Bloody nose and all?"
               Without a second thought I immediately screamed "Yes!" To show forth my enthusiasm for the patrolling today. We began to walk without another word.
               I decided to ask Kiri why he was patrolling with us instead of at his own internship.
              "Well, since I didn't like the last agency, Fat Gum was the only other hero would take me as their intern."
               I was amazed by this, Kiri had an awesome quirk that could very well do a lot of damage and be amazing if he gained full control over it, so why weren't more agencies asking for him? Sure I had a great quirk to, an overpowered one at that but I still lost my battle with Bakugou and passed out without much damage taken to my opponent.
                "I'm glad you're here then, now it'll be even more fun." I was excited to say the least. It was like God was writing my story so I could actually get closer to Kiri and live the rest of my life with him. Which I'm hoping will be a long time. And it just might be, they responded. Which is pretty awesome, this meant by might not die from this love disease. Key word, might.
               Fat Gum shouts at a person who was presumably down in the alleyway. Kiri, Tamaki and I were confused as to the reason but appeared at his side in seconds anyway.
              Down the alley slumped over was a man in about his mid 30's. He held something like a needle and injected it into himself. One would assume he was doing a hardcore drug, however it didn't seem that way. Not after Kiri attempted to stop the man and hundred of long jagged, katana like knives reached from multiple sides of his body.
               The guy laughed maniacally before claiming to have achieved invincibility. Kiri outstretched his hand in front of me and told me to back up. He turned his head to face me and pleased that I do as I told him.
               I knew he didn't want me hurt, but the same went for him. I wasn't helpless, I could fight some guy with swords protruding from his body. I just need to imagine him without them, then we can have the upper hand.
                The only thing is, I didn't get a good enough look at him to do that so simply. So if I were to imagine him without his quirk in them I would need a bit more of an observation.
                 Stepping closer for a better view in the darkness, the guy seems to notice this and swings a jagged sword in my direction. It was stupid of me, but I stand there and close my eyes as I imagine the sword not being there. I was nervous that it wouldn't work and of course that would only lower the chances of it actually working.
                  When I thought I would feel an sharp pain, I didn't. I only felt cold jagged edges cling close to my body. I knew then that Kirishima had activate his quirk and was protecting me from danger. Luckily, I was able to get out with only a small scratch on my cheek.
                   Kiri steeped back when he knew the attack was over and faced said attacker; he grinned widely. I took this as an opportunity to tell Kiri my plan of using my quirk to erase his for as long as I could. Kiri nodded in acknowledgment and the man took the time to strike is once again.
                  This time I wasn't so lucky and was struck deeply with one of the knives. It wasn't until he pulled it back did I notice the blood staining the dim blade. I didn't dare look down, I knew that once I was certain that bit was mine, it would cause me great pain. I was able to go about the fight with light pain but that won't be a good thing.
                   Kirishima hardens monstrously once the man had started to threaten actual citizens. He gave a great heroic speech as his face became deformed from all of the edges of his indenting his body.
                  When the man tried to piece Kiri, it did nothing and the man was now scared and confused. This made it somewhat easier to imagine him with out his quirk on.
                  It was harder than anything I had ever done, but little by little it has started to work. The man proceeded to pull out. A gun and aim it for me, however after the trigger was pulled I swiftly ducked out of the way and to my dismay it hit Tamaki instead.
                 I run over to him to help him with his wounds. He had fallen to the ground but he didn't seem in as much pain as I would have imagined. "I'm okay," he stated before getting back up.           
                 Kiri took the chance to look back to quickly check on Tamaki's stance. The man who Kiri was fighting off decided to make a run into the streets, his quirk barley activated.
                 Fat Gum demanded that Tamaki and I watch over the citizens, but we both had the same mindset and told him we were fine to go fight the overpowered monster. Tamaki then said, "Im not injured, but I can't activate my quirk." I looked at him, shocked. Not only had he talked to me without stuttering but he claimed he couldn't use his quirk. We could only assume it was from the bullet that had been shot at him but we had no time to worry about that. We began to run after the attacker.
                     My abdomen started to sting and burn with each step I took. I still didn't look down, but I was sure it was there.
                    We caught up with Kiri, who stood confidently before the man who was now slumped over and weak. Sirens sounded from the distance, a couple ambulances and a few police cars from what I could make out.
                     Fat Gum took care of restraining the guy a s Kiri turned around and waltzed toward me with a confident grin. His smug expression faltered however when he looked down and saw the injury to my abdomen.
                    "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked in a panic. I made the stupid decision as to look down at my wound. Just as I had suspected, it was bad. The cut went all across my abdomen and slanted toward my stomach it seemed deeper than I had thought and was starting to spill blood. My costume was a dark shade, so it would be hard to notice at first, especially with how late it was.
                     The blood was soaking through my hero costume however, it came out as a dark black.
                      The sirens started to face a long with Kirishima's and
Tamaki's pleasing voices for me to remain awake. I couldn't though, I was losing blood fast and if luck was on my side, then I would be able to survive with a few stitches.

Authors note: 20th chapter! We made it! Thank you all for the support I've gotten for this book, this so so much fun to write and get ideas for. At first I didn't expect for this book to get any reads at all and then I got 1 then 2 reads and soon that started to increase until we were here. This book has not only been the most fun to write but also the most relieving. Since the main character is in the same situation, or more of a similar situation the n it's times like the small speeches from the adults or the small rants that I get to put in that I pour my heart out most. Finally I get a place to relive myself of the things I want to hear from the people that support me and the way I feel because some don't. So instead of keeping my feelings to myself, I could use it to my advantage and put those emotions towards certain characters in the book. Anyway, thank you for all the votes and reads, like usual there will be another update tomorrow.