Chapter 42

Y/ n's POV

"What do you call that move?" I asked as I admired Ciel's new shadow attack.
"Uh, I don't know. I kinda want to name it something really funny! So when I'm fighting a villain I can throw them off gaurd by yelling something weird."
I laughed, "well if that's what you want then I have a few idea's." Ciel smiled. He was so adorable for a teenager and rather understanding and considerate for one. He would care about how I feel and often asked when I'm "off" days.
No matter how hard I tried to hide my intruding thoughts, he would always seem to find the smallest detail and ask about it. I would've thought the many years of faking smiles and wellness could fool even a teen his age but it didn't seem like that was the case. He was more like a therapist rather than an intern.
"Hey, Ciel?"
"Yeah Y/n?" I was nervous to ask, but it was really his choice if he wanted to tell me, "how are you good at seeing whether I'm having a bad day or not? You always seem to find the smallest detail and point it out. Not that I mind."
Ciel looked down at the pavement that we were walking on and frowned. He sighed deeply, "my mom, she-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence as a siren began blaring and a suspicious masked figure ran out of the building with the and ran in the opposing direction. "Hold that thought," In an stoic manner I held my hand out and out protruded a cage that was thrown to the criminal and caught him inside, trapping him in a mere instant. He began rattling the cage vigorously like an animal, however he wouldn't be able to leave the cage until he realizes the downside to my quirk.
Ciel was amazed by how nonchalant I had pulled it off, but in all honesty it took a lot of brain power.
Said criminal continues to rattle the cages bars as citizens began to surround him and converse about how easily he was caught. Even when the police had come they shared a good laugh and wondered if it was his athletic ability that had got him caught or my sheer power. Not to brag.
The criminal was soon taken care of and I was relieved. Turning to Ciel I was about to ask him to finish that he was saying earlier but a wave of paranoia hit hard. Someone, somewhere was watching us from afar. Or, maybe not me, but... Ciel.
What would someone want with a thirteen year old boy, unless it was for something disgusting. I shivered at that thought and concealed Ciel in an embrace as I looked around in search for the stalker.
"Y/n, is everything okay?" Squinting into the distance I found nothing and let him go. "It's nothing important kiddo."
I was on edge but my nerves were relieved somewhat as three familiar hero's approached us with kind smiles. Well with the exception of the hot headed blond.
After Kirishima and I had gotten married; Todoroki, Izuku and Bakugou had come out. They were in a secret polyamorase relationship and when they had finally revealed it everyone was extremely supportive of them. Even the regular community in general was okay with it, which was surprising.
Although the lgbt+ hero's got barely any outer hate, they still got some form of it and whenever it was shown it was a big thing. I had gotten my fair share of mishaps and made my name into the news quite a few times because of it.
"Hey dumbass, hey little dumbass," greeted the tsundere.
"Hey!" Exclaimed Ciel.
Izuku fidgeted with his fingers in his usual manner and began to speak up to his boyfriend, "uh, Kacchan, maybe you shouldn't call a kid a dumb....ass."
Bakugou turned his head ominously to glare at his submissive boyfriend, Todoroki however grabbed his face and turned his head back to face Ciel and I.
"Hey, Y/n. Hi Tokoyami, how are you two?"
"We're doing fine, how are you guys doing?"
Bakugou was too stubborn to answer so Todoroki answered instead. "Bakugou has had a rough day so we were on our way home to sleep the day away. Isn't that right? Babyyyyyy~?"
Half n half's voice grew deeper and more raspy as he extended the little let name. As if reading my mind Deku exclaimed that what he had just said was "illegl." It sure seemed illegal, so he wasn't wrong.
"Yeah, Todoroki, there are children present."
Bakugou stormed off but Before he was out of earshot, I remembered there had been something I wanted to say to him for a while.
"Yo, Bakugou!"
The hot turned around wordlessly.
"Nice double D's!" I glanced at his chest then back at his face with a smirk. Good a guy, Bakugou had naturally big "tiddies" is say they were even bigger than mine before I got my surgery. (Which was given under unfortunate circumstances.)
Bakugou growled and stomped off, calling for his boyfriends to follow or he would "blow their heads off their shoulders. Off something."
They all left and Ciel and I continued our rounds, the feeling of being watched never once leaving me.

(Aghhhh! Unnus Annas is gone and I'm so sad. It was my comfort channel. Anyways, just yesterday I was able to watch the Hero's Rising Bnha movie and so I will incorporate a chapter with a flashback to that time. The chapter will include an important in the readers life, something life changing for him. So let's see, I don't know what I'm going to do with Ciel yet but the more I write wit him the more I want him as my own child. We will just have to see what happens now.)