Chapter 30

A/N: So I bought the 24 manga of BNHA and it talked mostly about the villains back stories, I won't get into too much detail, but I really thought their back stories were sad so I decided to add some detail of them so *spolier alert* not really anything significant though.
Kiri's POV
            It was safe to say that I was going absolutely insane. I never truly realized how much I took Y/n for granted until I lost him to the villains.
           On the first day, Y/n was the only person who comforted me and became my friend right away. We talked about a lot and he even considered what I wanted to converse about. He was always a considerate person and look at me now, talking like he's dead. Unfortunately I don't know that information for sure, but I want to believe he is alright and well.
            Considering there are villains surrounding him, it might not be such a crazy idea to think that he hasn't been brainwashed to be one as well. I sincerely wished for that not to be the case, but who knew?
             I had high hopes for him to be alive and well at this moment, it sure would be so much nicer if I knew for sure though.
             Midoriya decided a plan for us to rescue them, although it sounded danganronpa and risked our future careers as hero's, we had to go through with it. Everyone in class was worried for Bakugou and Y/n, Midoriya was the most shaken up. Besides me, if say I stand in first; however that's besides the point. Midoriya hasn't been himself, we've talked a bit after the incident and to him, it's like he lost a big brother. He even admitted to crying a few times but getting back to shape because he knew that Y/n wouldn't want him crying over the matter. Midoriya was right, there was no time to worry, or cry, it was time to take action!

Y/n's POV
(This is about a day after the kidnapping)

           I was untied, unlike Bakugou I had cooperated with them and hadn't thrown a huge fit. Kirishima's proposal still fresh in my mind. Was I being to selfish? Denki was going to do it, but a part of me still grew jealous. Why did Kirishima have to be the one to make the proposal to break it of in the first place? After all we had been through. The pain of the Hanahaki disease, the fear of rejection almost ending out lives. Was it nothing?
             I was too deep in thought on the matter to notice the eccentric blond who took a seat next to me. "Something wrong, doll?" She asked; that was something that confused me. Ever since I came here Himiko had started to refer to me as Doll. It was cute, but also very... Uncalled for.
             "Just thinking," Himiko could tell that the thinking I had been doing wasn't about very nice thing's, so she pushed me to open up.
              "My boyfriend? ..." I wasn't sure did that's what he was anymore, I hoped he was, but so I wouldn't give my hopes up I switched the label. "My, EX, boyfriend. Before everything happened he, well, told a friend that he would break thing soft with me to keep him alive. Our friend was depressed I guess and was planning on killing himself. My ex, told him that he would break up with me if it meant that he didn't do it ya know? And, I don't know how to feel about it."
              Although she was a cruel villain, she still listened. Her expression saddened. " I never got to experience homeschool drama. What's it like? " She changed the subject, however I didn't mind since she seemed left out and alone. I assumed she never had a lover either so I couldn't judge her.
            *small spoiler of manga 24 of bnha*  I spent the rest of that after noon talking to Yoga about high school and her personal childhood. She told me about how her personality didn't fit "the norm" so she had to hide behind a mask, which only pushed her further down a road of insanity.
              Then I talked to Shigaraki, who opened up about his childhood as well. About his mentally abusive father and the rest of his family who cares so much. I found out that he was a grandkid of the great Pro Hero Nana, who died an unfortunate death. He even revealed that he had yearned to be a hero alongside his older sister when he was only 5 years old. It was truly tragic to hear.*small spoilers end*
(If you didn't read that part, basically it's just you talking to Shigaraki and Toga about their trauma)
              Then came Twice, he was alone in his hero suit and Wednesday as well. We talked about his mental health and compared our mental states through dark jokes and bad trauma.
              It wasn't long before I realized that I was not too much unlike these villains. Should I even call them that? Obviously this was the work of past trauma and society not helping them through it. It wasn't their fault they were like this. It was society who threw them out and treated them like garbage. Had it not been for that, they would have been great heros, but alas, we all have our place in this cruel world and maybe... Just maybe... My place was with the villains.