Chapter 9

No one's POV
           You had one hell of a time coming up with a reasonable lie to go to Bakugou's house. Your Guardian was being extra pushy about details and which eventually led you to asking Mina to help you with making it seem as though you were going over her house.
            When Mina had asked why you needed a lie to go to an all guys sleepover you hesitated and texted:

Y/n: My Guardian knows I'm gay and they don't want me to be surrounded by guys. They think I'll end up getting fucked by 10 different drunk, hormonal teenagers.

Mina: Doesn't sound like a bad time.

Mina: Jk Jk.

Mina: I've got ya

           Your Guardian fell for the little trick that you and Mina had set up, which was basically a few texts going back and forth about going over to her house and doing makeup and being with the other girls from class. G/n seemed pleased and mentioned that they were proud that you were "embracing your feminine side." Too excited to even be mad you agree dismissively and pack your things for the night.
           You were slightly confused when Bakugou had invited you personally to his little get together. It was kind of like an episode of *Victorious. Where you were in Tori's position and Bakugou was in Jades. You thought he had something up his sleeve, but he admitted that he really liked Kiri as a friend and he had asked -or more like begged- Bakugou to invite you.
           Walking up to the door that the address had been given as, you approached the door and knocked shyly. A pretty woman who closely resembled Bakugou opened the door, her angry expression lifted instantly when she saw you.
           "Ooh, you're a cute one. I wonder if you're the one Katsuki won't shut up about, do you like him? Just asking out of curiosity. He can be a pain in the ass but he'd make a good boyfriend." You quirked your eyebrows and shook your head. "Well what's your name?" She asked kindly. You responded by telling her your preferred name, at that her face lit up like a Christmas tree.
            "So you are the one Katsuki has been talking so much about lately!" She exclaimed rather loudly.
             Apparently Bakugou had heard because our of nowhere he shouted, "shut up you old hag! Stop taking things out of context!" Bakugou appeared at the door behind his mom and pulled you in by your wrist rather harshly. He led you to his living room which was more spacious than you had first suspected.
            A few of your other male classmates that you knew were there, such as Todoroki, Izuku, Mineta, Shoji and the guys of the Baku squad. You didn't really know why Mineta was there, but you assumed he invited himself.
            You sat next to Kiri and gave Izuku -who was sitting next to Todoroki- a teasing look. He looked away with a light pink hue tinting his cheeks.
             After Bakugou's parents left, things got a bit hectic.

(A/n: I have never been to a guys sleepover and have only seen the shit they do on Tik tok. It is so funny that I had to make that happen at the sleepover. So I will kinda recreate a tiny bit of what I've seen they do. It will be weird but fun.)

            At this time Mineta was tied up as Todoroki held the Bible in front of him. "You, my son, are not a child of Jesus. You have committed much sin and must pay for your actions. I will quote from the Holy Bible as the angels sent down from the heaven's, hand picked by God himself drizzle Holy water amongst your puny head. Come my angels and free this hellish man of sin." You walked from the kitchen into the living room holding a gallon of water along with Sero.
            You don't know how you got to doing this, but you were so happy this is what it led to. From the sleepovers you have been to -which were only girls before this one- you had no fun. Usually the did as those stereotypical teen movies suggest. Talk about crushes, so makeup and nails while watching an emotional movie. Maybe make fun of people you didn't like. It was never fun for you and no matter how weird what you were doing was, it was hilarious and you loved it. Before this, you were playing some video games like Mario Kart and Mortal combat. They were both very competitive and you even won some money once you beat everyone's asses, so it was a win-win.
            "Now, commence the the Holy water fall." Todoroki demanded as You and Sero opened the jugs in your hands and started to slowly drizzle water on Mineta's head as Denki read verses from the Bible.
           Kiri was having a hard time trying to hold in his laughter; although he had to because he was the one behind the camera.
           You and Sero finished spilling the water and Todoroki closed the book obnoxiously and turned to everyone else who was behind him. On their knees they held their hands in a praying position and innocently asked in harmony,  "Father, has our dear brother been revived by Jesus and forgiven for his ungodly sins?"
           He walked over and pated Mineta on the head, "Yes my children."
             With that over, you looked over the video and posted it. Laughing your asses off you started to clean up the spilt water and did other things throughout the night. You did a small drinking game of "never have I ever" and even played a game of hide and seek that lasted a couple hours.
            After that was over it was around 1:30 A.M and so you turned in for the night. You went to your respective sleeping bag on the floor and waited for everyone else to fall asleep before going to the bathroom and taking off your binder.
            Setting a time a little earlier than what you thought everyone else would be awake. You sighed as your chest was relieved of the compression from your binder and replaced with a regular sports bra.
           Shutting the light off, you unlock the bathroom door and there, to your dismay stood the last person you would want to see you without your binder on.
            He stood there and stared at your chest in awe, he was used to dismissing the flatness because he thought you were just another cis dude. However this was different, there you stood with a very noticeable bump where your chest was. You could see the cogs spinning in his brain as he stared. He looked back up and asked "You're a girl?"

*Victorious is a show about some high school girl named Tori Vega,who gets accepted into an art school and pursues a singing career as well as acting there. She meets a group of unique individuals who quickly become friends with her. Her rival/ girl that just doesn't like her and her hangs out with Tori does and says some cruel ass things to Tori and makes her experience a living hell. Jade West, wanted to persue a career  as a singer and actress as well as Tori. She was much more mean and cruel than other villains in kids shows. That's probably why I had a crush on her when I was younger.

A/n: I watched Victorious as a kid and now my siblings are binging it so I was kinda reminded of them when I was writing this part.