Chapter 48

Ciel and I walked down the street, there was nothing to really do as today was more of a peaceful day for everyone.

"Hey, Y/n?" Said Ciel as he stared at the pavement in front of him.

"Yes, Ciel?"

He gazed up at me with curious racoon eyes.

"How do you feel about the League of Villains?"

I stiffened at the question, it was sudden and something that I had given a lot of thought. Especially since that day I had been kidnapped with Bakugou.

"Well... they... uhm... They have a darker past than most. I could be so bold as to say they're misunderstood."

The teen nodded as he kept walking. I found the question rather odd but made no comment as Ciel himself was a unique person.

Abruptly, I hear some high pitched laughing. It was quiet and came from Ciels mouth.

"Y/n.."

I was about to ask him why he was acting more out of the ordinary than usual. He was being creepy and mysterious.

Part of me believed that perhaps it had something to do with his parents and what happened to them. I dared even to consider that what he had told me wasnt the whole truth. That perhaps, he had hospitalized his own parents.

"Y/n, why'd you leave us?" Stopping dead in my tracks I didnt dare glance a look at Ciel.

Or... who I perhaps hoped to be Ciel Ashido who was just playing a small prank to lighten the mood.

"Its a shame, I wasn't supposed to reveal my true form until tommorow, but I guess I didnt take enough blood from that little brat."

In the heat of the moment I took "Ciel" by his arm and pinned it to the small of his back.

"What the hell did you do with the real Ciel?" I knew this wasn't some prank or joke. This person wasn't even Ciel. It had to be the only villain I knew who had such a familiar quirk.

Himiko Toga.

Her voice began to become for apparent and feminine as the minutes passed by. Even her eyes began to slowly shift back into cat like slits.

"Now now, Y/n are you forgetting that I'm still in Ciels form? One scream and I can have you in some deep shit."

I began to tear up as I pushed her arm further up her back. Although it hurt to see myself hurting someone who looked like Ciel -the only person other than Inko, Izuku and Kiri I see as family- hurt me. However I knew I was doing what was right to achieve justice.

From a distance I heard a familiar voice scream a string of curses. The voice was deep and raspy, BAKUGOU!

I look over and find that Bakugou and his two husbands following close behind. The angry boom boom man seemed to be venting while the other two listened reluctantly.

"Dynamite! Shoto! Deku! Over here!" On the hero feild I had to use their hero names and as grave a situation as I was in, I still respected the rule.

The few heros saw me and began to make their way over. I still held Toga in a tight grip.

"Ah, ah, ah," she taunted.

"I wouldnt tell them if I were you. You see, where do you think I got this blood from?"

It took me a second but I registered what she said not too long before the boys had approached.

"If you want to see him again I suggest you play pretend." She whispered as she smiled.

I let go of her and frowned as I faced my friends.

"What'd you call us over for dumbass?"

The words were caught in my throat. I didnt know what to say, I didnt even have a lie for them.

That was when a sharp stinging pain clawed at my back, I look over to Toga and find that she had placed her hand behind me and dragged her sharp ass nails into my flesh.

Tears began to overflow my vision as the pain was unbearable.

Bakugous gaze softened as he spoke sympathetically, or as with much sympathy as he could muster.

"Hey, what's wrong? I didnt trigger anything or... I'm not good with emotions damnit."

Toga chimed in and created a lie for me.

"He has just been having a hard time with his husband is all. He doesnt really what to talk about it. Come on, Y/n we should go. Maybe a little walk will cheer you up."

I was beginning to get extremely angry, this little bitch thought she could get away with this.

I acted along with her since I had no choice, though I hoped they would see the tears in my hero costume from the little monster.

In all honesty I was scared. What was the League planning? And why was Ciel a part of it?