Chapter 7

Kirishima's POV

           Placing my phone back into my pocket, I blushed as I recalled the texts sent between Y/n and I. He was the cutest guy in class, Bakugou at a close second. I felt nervous about the flirtatious texts I had just sent him though. What if I wasn't his type and he was just playing along to be nice? What if he isn't ready to be in a committed relationship and he rejects me?
           It has only been a day, yet I already felt a connection. I couldn't claim to love him yet, but a part of me wanted to spend the rest of my life with Y/n. To become pro hero's together and maybe adopt a kid on the way to being the first openly gay couple of Pro hero's In Japan. In America, it was quite normal to have a Pro hero In the LGBTQ community; it actually happened more than you'd think.
           In the time that we spent talking I felt that, Y/n just understood my pain. He understood me as a person. He cared for my emotions the way no other friend ever had done. And I'm afraid to admit my love for him in fear that I lose this rare relationship between friends.
           My thoughts are cut off by an itching in my throat. Clearing it multiple times I was finally able to cough up whatever was clogging my windpipe.
         A single cough targeted right in my hand and what sat there shocked me. Fuck.
In my hand sat a few droplets of blood, along with a single F/c petal from a rose.

Y/n's POV
            Aizawa stood in front of the class in a tired manner and briefly explained our activities for the day.
Suddenly none other than All Might had busted through the door and shouted "I AM HERE!"
            My first instinct was to look at Izuku and my instincts were right to do so. However I expected more of a reaction out of him. He seemed so... Calm about All Might -his all time favorite pro hero being right in front of him. Dismissing it, I pay attention to what All Might had to say while secretly screeching with excitement on the inside.
           "AH HA HA, YOUNG STUDENTS! TODAY WE WILL BE DOING SOME REAL HERO TRAINING! SO PUT YOUR COSTUMES ON AND LET'S MEET OUTSIDE FOR YOUR FIRST OFFICIAL TRAINING AS A YOUNG HERO!"
The whole classes hero costumes were there in the room and everyone had rushed to grab their respective outfit. Snatching mine from it's small compartment I head to the boys locker room along with a few of the other guys to change.
            Locking myself in a stall once again, I strip of my uniform and binder and switch it to my hero outfit.
The top of the costume had a built in binder as well as a built in packer for the pants, which were loose like sweat pants but enough to stay put when I fought. It gave the slight illusion of having a dick that I wish was there and that made me feel a bit better.
              A loud coughing sound came from one of the other guys, it sounded like it hurt but no one payed any mind to it. That was except for Denki who asked, "you good bro?" I could clearly hear Kirishima answer in a raspy tone. "I'm fine."
           All of the boys leave the locker room -myself included- and head out to where everyone else stood.

Time Skip~ To some nice quirk action

           I ended up being paired with Denki, fighting against Yaoyorozu and Mineta who played as the villains. Denki and I waited for our signal to go in and as we waited, we brainstormed.
"So what if, we use my quirk to make false versions of ourselves and once they fall for the bait that's when you come in and use your quirk to cut the electricity. Then you cover me and make sure that they stay away long enough so that I get to the bomb and we win?" I quickly ran through my plan, earning a groan from Denki.
            " Why do you get to do the cool stuff? "
            "It doesn't have to only be me who gets to do the cool stuff, you can play how ever you want with your quirk with them. Just as long as you keep them away from the bomb."
            Denki nodded as we stalked through the dark hall. With an easy idea I was able to invision myself and Denki where Mineta and Yaoyorozu were. Hearing their confused cries we ran to the room they resided in and patiently waited outside the doorway.
" Denki, cut the lights. " I whisper shouted.
With a strong blow to the wall the lights were soon cut out, leaving the out rivals vulnerable.
I crouch and quietly tip toe to the bomb that was a bit farther than I'd had liked it to be.
Suddenly a light flashed on me, Yaoyorozu held a flashlight she made with her quirk and shouted for Mineta to stop me from making any further advances as she handled Denki.
Standing up I make a move to run to the bomb but was stopped by a force that was suddenly applied to my back and neck. Mineta had jumped onto me and was now holding onto my neck for dear life.
Mineta wrapped his tiny feet around my waist and his arms around my chest in some sort of child like method of stopping me. My anxiety kicked in as I realised where Mineta's hands lay on top of. If anyone was going to find out about my secret and blurt it out to everyone in existence, it would be him and I wasn't going to let that happen.
I tore the Grape boys hands and feet from my body and swiftly ran to the bomb. Touching it briefly, I declared our victory.
           Yaoyorozu hung her head in defeat as Denki stared at her exposed chest. We retreated to the camera room where Denki and I received praise from the the class and teachers.
           Bakugou remained sneering in the corner of the room while the rest of the Baku Squad walked up to us and congratulated our win personally.
            "Hey, nice job guys!"
            "Your quirk is so cool Y/n!"
            "Yeah, really man-" Kirishima had started to speak before suddenly he grabbed his throat and excused himself with a wave of his hand.
              "Is Kiri doing alright?" I asked, in concern.
              " I'll go check on him. " Denki said as he followed Kiri's path out the door.

Denki's POV
            Walking through the door of the camera room, I search for my friend. He had started acting weird and whenever I would ask about it, he would always deny that he was.
             I turn a corner only to spot Kirishima balled up with his knees to his chest, sobbing. Blood had dripped down his chin and onto his naked chest as tears rolled down his face.
            Something was definitely wrong with him and I needed to find out. I sat next to Kiri which made him jump slightly in surprise.
             Laying a gentle hand in his back I ask, "Kirishima, what's wrong?" He gazed at me, tears still streaming down his face. Although before he could answer, he started to have a coughing fit. Blood had shot out from his mouth as well as a few f/c rose petals. My eyes widened, Kirishima was in love and in fear of rejection had gotten Hanahaki disease.

Authors note: For those who haven't heard of it, Hanahaki disease is an actual disease the Japanese have come up with. Of course it isn't real, but it is very interesting. Basically when someone has fallen in love, in fear of getting rejected by that person they don't confess. Then comes the Hanahaki disease, flowers will start to grow in the person who has fallen in love and won't stop growing until their feelings are returned by the person who the victim fell in love with. If feelings are not returned or it becomes too late, said victim will die with the roots and stems of the flower puncturing their organs killing them almost instantly. I thought this would be a nice switch up. Anyways, I have nothing else to say have a good day!