Chapter 31

Your POV

It had been a day that passed since the kidnapping and already I have grown attached to these villains. Hearing there heartwarming stories and the misunderstanding they had went through was tough. The reason they were villains anyway was because of either mental illness or trauma. Toga (although she wasn't diagnosed professionally) obviously had psychosis ranging from a very young age, with a quirk built like hers however I think it was inevitable that she became a villain.

Then there was Twice who suffered from severe depression and lost control of his life. He wasn't always bad, he was actually a very charismatic guy, flamboyant even. The problem had starts when he everyone turned their back on him and he began to take on a life of crime with his doubles. Those doubles soon became swarms of himself doing: errands, work, pety theft. It all went well until he forgot who he was, questioning which double was himself. Watching himself, well, kill himself so brutally was traumatizing. He hadn't only seen it once either, he had seen it a myriad of times with all of his clones, until he was the only one left.

Then there was Shigaraki, the boss. He was surprisingly open with his past and it was much more wholesome of a kid back then as well. At a young age, he wanted desperately to be a hero, just like All Might and Gran Torino. However his father seemed to have a different view on hero's since his own mother was a famously known one. Apparently she had left Tomura's father when he was smaller and died in duty. Most would take this news as horrific and sad, but since she was always busy doing hero work she never really had a chance to bond with her child. Tomura loved with his: mom, dad, older sister, grandparents and dog. They all loved him and supported him on the idea of becoming a hero, except for his dad of course. But one day Shigaraki's older sister had shown him a picture of theirs dad's mom before she had passed. And when his father had found out that someone had took the picture from his study blamed Tomura and slapped him. The family was furious and his older sister was worried as she sobbed. Tomura felt alone, he just wanted to be a hero and now his dreams were absolutely crushed. He ended up killing all of his family and keeping their hands for more of a memorial reason.

Dabi wasn't too keen on telling me his while backstory, but he vaguely told that his father was an "abusive prick" and he didn't want to live under his name. Although it wasn't very detailed, I understood his point.

Bakugou, through the whole day threw a big tantrum, throwing his feet around, stomping and telling through the duct tape that covered his mouth. He witnessed my conversations with the villains and silently judged me as I did. It wasn't only the villains telling me their story however, I was also able to be open with them.

I told them about my daily struggles with being dissatisfied with the way my body was. It was too feminine and I lacked what my brain had told me I needed. Not only that, but I didn't have the support I needed. God forbid that I get a short haircut! Or even shop in the men's section of stores. My guardian wanted me to be someone I was not and I didn't want that. I truly felt that the villains understood what I felt. How badly I wanted to be out of my current body, life was just a bitch.

In all honesty, I felt that I had a connection with these villains and maybe I don't want to leave.

Kirishima's POV

I gazed in the mirror at my half-assed disguise. I was supposed to look like an older man, maybe in his 30's, but I still saw the baby face of the teen who couldn't even save his own boyfriend. That was about to change though, hopefully.

As long as Y/n was alive and hadn't been brainwashed by the villain's I believe we had a 98% chance of rescuing him.

Midoriya roped my shoulder and said in a deep voice, "you talkin' to me?" With his small fake beard, along with his sunglasses, fedora and outfit he seemed hilariously out of place. Its not like I was any different, but Midoriya needed to step up his intimidation skills if he is to draw attention away from us.

I have him an example of how he should say his line and he practiced many times.

Momo, Todoroki and Lida were already ready in their disguise. Momo was the most believable to be a woman in her mid 20's, she looked like she came out of the front cover of a magazine and was stunning. Lida looked more like someone who should be in a silent movie and Todoroki... Still looked like Todoroki. He wore a wig to cover his birthday colored hair, but even so I could still see the tips of red and white.

This mission was going to be harder than we first thought, as we stood at the front of what we believe to be the entrance to the hideout, we had no choice but to succeed. If we wanted to save Y/n and Bakugou then we had to do our absolute best!

Authors Note: Sorry I haven't been publishing as often, I had writers block and along with that I've been a bit stressed because I've been over thinking so much. Still I will keep the updates regular but not so much everyday anymore.