001

I wake up to my alarm going off at 7:30 in the morning. I groan and reach to shut it off but instead, I feel a piece of paper. I look at it and read it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sweetie,

          Me and your father had to go on another business trip. This on is going to last for a couple of months so we will probably see you next summer! I'm so sorry but we have to go. We love you and take care of your self.

-Love, Mom XOXO

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh as you read the note. My parents are leaving... again. Lately, they have been on the road for longer trips and I haven't been able to see them. When I started high school, they started traveling and leaving me alone for a LONG time. I get out of bed and go downstairs. My parents got me a dog 3 years ago so that I'm not always completely alone when they travel. I feed her and put some fresh water her water bowl. I then get my bag ready for school and put it by the door. Same with my car keys. I then go back upstairs and do my morning stuff. I do my make up very lightly, add some curls in my hair to make it wavy and change into this:

I run downstairs and see the time

I run downstairs and see the time. If I don't leave, I'm going to be late.  I say bye to my dog and rush to my car. When I get in my car, I put my bag in the passengers seat and drive to school. Once I get to school, I go to the principals office and I see a middle aged women with a girl my age standing next to her. 

Me: Hi Mrs. Anderson! I'm Lillian!

*She greets me with a warm smile and shakes my hand.*

Mrs.A: Hello Miss. Brown! This is Riley, she is going to be showing you around today!

*I look at Riley*

Me: Hi, thanks for taking in the new girl!

*She smiles and we both giggle a bit.*

Riley: Shall we start our tour?

*I nod*

Me: Thank you Mrs. Anderson!

*She waves me off and I follow Riley out of the office. She starts talking to me and we immediately become best friends. After the tour Riley shows me to my locker*

Riley: And this is your locker! Mine is only 1 down!

*We both laugh*

Me: Thanks for showing me around!

Riley: No problem! I know we just met but I feel like we're best friends!

*I laugh*

Me: Me too!

Riley: Let me see your schedule!

*I hand her a paper that has my schedule and she compares them*

Riley: We have every class together except for 1 before lunch! I think the principal did that on propose!  

Me: Thank God! I need a recognizable face around!

*I put all of my stuff in my locker and then start talking to Riley. 2 minutes later, a bunch of girls run up to Riley. They are all talking while I just stand there until one of them points at me*

Girl 1: Who are you?

*She slaps her hand over her mouth*

Girl 1: I'm so sorry! That was not a very nice way to greet you, I'm Nessa!

*I laugh*

Me: Hi, i'm Lillian! I'm new here and Riley just so happened to be my tour guide!

Girl 2: Hi, i'm Dixie!

Girl 3: And i'm Cynthia! I can already tell that we are going to be friends!

*Everyone laughs*

Me: I hope!

Dixie: What classes do you guys have?

*We all compare classes, but I don't have any with them*

Me: That sucks! Maybe next semester! 

*Then the bell rings. The halls empty fast as I get my books out of my locker. I then head to my first class with Riley. I go to my first class along with Riley and then my next one is all alone. When the bell rings, I say bye to Riley and decide to get to class early. I walk into the empty classroom and sit in a random desk. I open my books and start reading some stuff so i'm not to behind. A couple minutes later, the classroom fills but I still have a couple of minutes before the bell rings. As I am looking through my books when someone taps my shoulder. I look up and see a very handsome, blue eyed, black haired boy. Probably my age*

Boy: Your in my spot!

Me: Sorry, I'll move!

*He smiles at me*

Boy: No, it's ok! I'll just sit behind you!

*I laugh*

Me: Thanks for the offer but you can have your spot back!

*I stand up and the boy checks me out. He looks at me up and down and bites his lip softly*

Boy: Wow! For a girl who has her head in her books, your hot!

Me: Yeah, no!

Boy: No what?

Me: I'm not doing this with you!

Boy: Do what?

Me: What's your name?

Boy: Jaden, Jaden Hossler!

A/N: Enjoy the first chapter of 'Fall For Me'!