023

***LILLI'S POV***

Josh: Hey losers!

*Me and Jaden both look at Josh and we all burst into laughter once more*

Me: How the fuck did you get kicked out before us!

Josh: I stepped on the check out and shot gunned 2 white claws! But not before I heard Lilli roast all of us!

*We all laugh*

Me: How the fuck we're we supposed to beat that Jaden!

*He just shrugs his shoulders*

Josh: My favourite one was about telling me to get a life! And stay the fuck away from my girlfriend!

*I laugh and say in a baby voice:*

Me: Aww, is little Joshy boy scared that his girlfriend sis going to leave him and like me moreee!

*He shrugs his shoulders*

Josh: No!

*I look at him with a 'Really' look*

Josh: Fine! Yes I am!

*Me and Jaden laugh at Josh as he flips me off*

Josh: Fuck you Lilli!

*I wink at him*

Me: I'm sure your girlfriend would love to!

*He flips me off again as me and Jaden laugh at my obvious joke*

Josh: I fucking hate you!

*I laugh*

Me: Yeah fuck me right?

*Josh smirks and I already know what he's thinking*

Josh: I'm sure Jaden would  love to fuck you right?

*I gasp and Jaden stands there with wide eyes while Josh is just laughing*

Me: JOSHUA!

*I hit him in the arm a bunch times. He just laughs and tucks his head into his chest, putting his arms over his head to try to protect him self.*

Jaden: You are a doughe bag!

*Josh continues to laugh as I hit him. We all agree to stop filming today as he wanted to rest of the video to be something he wants to do with Nessa.*

Josh: Lets go! I want to spend time with my bestie's!

*Josh puts his arm around me and Jaden and we all laugh. We all walk to the car and we sit in the same spots we sat in before. Jaden drove to a new target and we talk the whole way. When Jaden parked the car in front of the second target, we see hollywood fix.*

*I groan*

Me: Fuuuck! I don't like hollywood fix and tiktok room! They always twist your words and start drama!

Jaden: I know, I hate them too!

Josh: Yeah, but fletcher is actually a really nice guy!

*We both look at him confused and he just chuckles*

Me: How the fuck do you know fletcher?

*He smirks and leans back in his seat.*

Josh: I have my ways you little girl!

*I shake my head and so does Jaden*

Jaden: You are such a fuck boy Josh!

*I laugh*

Me: He is!

Josh: I don't appreciate you guys fucking ganging up on me!

*We all laugh*

Me: Run into target! I already know they're going to ask about Jaden and I and we have had enough questioning from Josh today! 

*We all laugh again*

Josh: I'm cool with not talking to the pap today!

Jaden: Same, lets go!

*We all get out of the car and of course, hollywood fix is taking pictures. They tried to talk to use but we ran inside before they could. Once we got inside, the paparazzi takes pictures of us through the window. Jaden puts his hand on my lower back and guides me away from the window. We get a bunch of stuff for my room and some groceries.  Of course we goofed around in the isle. It wouldn't be a target run if we didn't! After we got out stuff, we checked out. Josh took all of the bags even though we told him not to. I know he  only did it so he doesn't have to deal with hollywood fix. I stand by the door a little scared because I don't like the paparazzi. I'm scared cause Chase might find me and where I now live. I'm not scared about social media because Chase always said he hated it and would never get it. So, he wouldn't find me through that. But Chase loved youtube and tv. That's exactly what hollywood fix is. I just don't want Chase to find me and my friends cause he will really hurt me and them. Jaden comes from behind me and puts his hand on my lower back which he does often. I jump a little but relax once I realize it was just Jaden. He slithered his hand across my back and rested it on my hip. It brings me comfort and it makes me feel safe. He rubs his thumb up and down my hip bone in a relaxing way.*

Jaden: Ready to go?

Me: Yeah, just not a big fan of paparazzi, but lets go!

*He gives me a warm smile and I smile back. It made me feel a lot better. We walked out of the store with Jaden's hand still on my hip and the paparazzi made there way over. I tried to hide my face as much as possible. Jaden noticed and pulled me into his chest. He guided me since I couldn't see anything. He didn't know why I hated the paparazzi so much but he didn't care. He wants me to be safe so he helps me feel safe. That just made me fall harder for him though i tried not to show how much I liked him romantically.  Jaden helps me the whole way to the car while I hide my face in his chest.*