030

***JADEN'S POV***

As Lilli said bye I couldn't help but let the tears fall. I can't let her go with him. I won't let her go with him.

Me: No! Lilli you can't go with him! Just take me Chase, I will let you do whatever you want as long as you don't touch her-

Lilli: No! Jaden, you have so much to live for! You have a career ahead of you and one day you can have a nice family! I have nothing other than you and I can't live knowing I'm the reason you can't be the person you can become! I can't live with out you so Chase, come on. Lets go.

*Tears are streaming down her face mine as well while Chase just stood there smiling holding a knife against her neck. How much I want to beat his ass-*

Chase: Ok, lets go darling!

*He then walks out of the house will Lilli still in his arms forcefully. I can't believe I let him take her. I can't believe my self. I'm so fucking angry. I am such an idiot! He's going to hurt her and God knows what else! I can't believe I just let her go I can't even stand the fact of her being hurt, I can't do it! I have never felt this way about someone and when I do I let her go right out of my life! Before I know it tears are uncontrollably streaming down my face and onto the floor. I grab a vase from the table and throw it on the floor.*

Me: FUCK!

*The vase shatters in a bunch of little pieces all over the floor, scattered every where. They boys are shocked as they have never seen me this way before. Tears are falling and I sobs are coming our of my mouth, filling the house because it's the only sound. I didn't care if they saw me like this, I really didn't. I started punching the wall very hard over and over again and soon enough, there was a whole in the wall. I realize what I just did and stop hitting the wall. I turn so my back is against the wall and slid down it. I lower my head and hug my knees to my chest. I start crying harder than before and shaking my head against my knees. I punch the floor as I cry and mumble to myself "I can't believe I let him take her!". I keep hitting the floor and mumble that to myself repeatedly. They boys don't know what to so cause they have never even seen me shed a tear until Lilli came into my life. I calmed down a bit and stopped hitting the floor as hard as before. Now it was more of a weak punch, not doing any damage. Josh gives the boys a look and they nod. They walk out the front door leaving just me and Josh in the house. Josh carefully walks over the glass and sits right beside me.*

Josh: Are you good?

*I look up and lean my head against the wall, my bloodshot eyes still letting tears escape them.*

Me: No Josh! I'm not, not even close. I let her go with him. I didn't even fight enough Josh, I could've fought harder!

Josh: No Jaden, you couldn't have! You know as well as I do that Lilli would not have let Chase take you! You know as well as I do that no matter how much fought him, Chase still would have taken her! You couldn't have stopped him, I couldn't have stopped him, none of us could have fucking stopped him! He threatened to kill her if we did try to stop him! There was nothing we can do so don't blame this shit yourself! 

Me: I can't Josh!

Josh: Why not Jaden!

*I raise my voice a little*

Me: Because I love her! Ok Josh, I love her more than I love myself! I have never felt this way about anyone before but I know I fucking love her Josh! I can't even stand the thought of her getting hurt and I just let her go! Its all my fucking fault! All this shit is my fault! I promised that I would protect her Josh and I didn't do the one thing I fucking promised! For once in my life i'm scared! I'm scared that bastard is going to hurt her and that scares me more than any other shit in the world!

*Josh looks shocked but tries to hide it. I love her I really do and I have never ever loved someone but I fucking do! Josh knows that.(

Josh: Look Jaden, I love her too! Not in the same way you do but she's like a sister to me! I promise everything will be ok, we can find a way to help her!

*I nod still not 100% sure if I believe it, but I want to.*

Josh: I promise we wont let him hurt her. We all love her and we can find a way to help her! I'm sure she will still be at school.

*I look at him with my bloodshot eyes*

I say just above a whisper with my voice cracking at the end: Don't make a promise you can't keep

Josh: Ok, but I promise we will see her again.

*I nod trying my best to believe him but it's just not working.*