028

In the morning, i wake up with a tear stained face. I look up to see Jaden, still holding me in his arms. I look at the time to see it's 3:30 in the afternoon. I slept for like 17 straight hours. I look  up at Jaden and he smiles softly.

Me: You slept this whole time?

*He softly chuckles*

Jaden: You did. I woke up a couple times but I just watched TV or went on my phone.

Me: I'm sorry for putting you through that Jaden. Making you see me like that....

Jaden: Don't be sorry but I need you to tell me who hurt you Lilli.

*A tear falls as I shale my head no. Jaden puts his hand on my cheek and wipes my tear with his thumb.*

Jaden: Please Lilli. This guy can't be that bad and he deserves to be as hurt as you are.

Me: Jaden, you don't get it! He almost killed one of my friends cause I told her that he hit me. He's going to hurt you or even worse k-kill you! I can't live like that Jaden! I can't do that to you and your family! It's not fair!

Jaden: No, its not fair that this guy hurt you!

Me: Jaden, you need to drop it! I wont let him hurt you like he did to me!

*At this point tears are still falling down my cheek just now uncontrollably.  I didn't think it was possible for someone to cry as much as I am right now. Jaden pulls me into a hug and I hug him back.*

Jaden; Fine, I'll drop it. But if someone ever hurts you again you tell me, ok?

*I nod and then remember about Mads. I decide not to say anything about it cause it doesn't matter anymore. I then pull out of the hug and lay back down in the bed. I look at Jaden and open my arms.*

Me: Cuddles?

*I don't know how I'm possibly still tired but I am. He softly smiles at me and nods. He turns the TV on and puts his head on my stomach. He wrap wraps his arms around my waist and I play with his hair. Twisting and untwisting the little curls his hair. Cuddling with Jaden calms me down a lot for some odd reason.*

Jaden: Oh by the way, that guy Blake was talking about is coming over tonight but you don't have to do down if you don't want to. I'm sure he'll come around another time and you can meet him them instead of tonight.

*I softly smile and slightly sigh*

Me: Thanks, I'll just go and say hi.

*He softly nods against my stomach and it tickles. I let out a little chuckle and Jaden smiles. He places a kiss on on my stomach and pulls his face closer to my body.*

Jaden: I'll be with you the whole time princess!

***SKIP TO AT NIGHT TIME***

All day, me and Jaden just laid in bed and cuddled while watching TV. We both skipped school but neither of us really cared even though we should. Josh then burst's through the door for the first time since coming home from school.

Josh: Hey, you guys good?

*I softly smile and nod while still playing with Jaden's hair. Josh smirks at the sight of me and Jaden cuddled up and nods his head.*

Josh: Ok, well the guy is here if you wanted to say hi but you don't have to.

Me: We'll come. I'll just say hi then come back up cause I don't really feel like talking to people right now.

*Josh nods and Jaden looks at me.*

Jaden: You sure? You don't have to.

*I nod.*

Me: It's the nice thing to do, come on.

*I stand up and grab Jaden's hand. He smiles at me and gives me a really nice long hug. I hugs him back and smile at the gesture which made me feel 10 times better. We walked out of the bedroom, holding hands. As we are walking down, I see the guy on the couch and the back of his head looks familiar but I can't quite place a name on it. Then I heard his laugh and I knew that laugh to well. It almost sounded evil. Then he turns around and I see....

...Chase. I freeze at the bottom of the steps and Jaden gets worried. Chase looks at me and smiles. He starts walking towards me and I start to breath heavily. I can't move. It's like i'm stuck.

Jaden: Are you ok Lil?

*I couldn't talk. I couldn't move. His evil smile is waling closer to me and I couldn't get away from it this time. That evil smile that has been the only thing in my head for the past 24 hours and not in a good way. Chase walks closer and closer to me until he is standing right in front of me. I start shaking, scared to find out what his next move is. All the boys get worried at start exchanging looks.*

Blake: How do you know her?

*Chase ignores him and grabs my hand softly but not in a nice way. In a controlling over powering way that made me feel small. I look at him picking up my hand but I can't move it away from his grasp, i'm frozen. I start to shake more and a smirk plasters against his face.*

Chase: I missed you darling!