031

Chase grabs my arm roughly and drags me out of the house. When we get closer to his cat, I see another person in the front of the car but I can't tell who it is. Chase opens the car door and roughly shoves me in the back seat. Tears are still falling and i'm ok with them falling. I don't care if they make me look weak. I put on my seatbelt with shaky hands and totally forget about the other person I saw until they start talking.

Random person: Hey bestie!

*I look through the review mirror and see Charli. Little background info on me and Charli, we were best friends and I started to date Chase. I knew she liked him but she said it was over him so I asked her if I could date him and she said it was fine. I know that doesn't make me a good friend but at least I didn't sneak around behind her back and asked if she was ok with it. Everything for the first month was perfect, he was perfect but that was all just a trap. And it worked. One weekend, I got home from picking up dinner and when I went back upstairs to my room, they where making out on MY bed. Thats when I made the biggest mistake of my life and chose to believe that Charli came onto Chase when I knew it was the other way around. Thats also when our friendship ended because I chose Chase.*

Me: Charli?

*She sarcastically smiles*

Charli: The one and only!

*I just look out the window and continue to cry while Chase starts driving. I don't know where we're going but I don't really care. I just want to be with Jaden. I don't know when but some where along the Mads drama and moving in with the boys, I fell hard for Jaden Hossler. I fell in love with him and I don't think I can fall back out of it. Charli looks at me and rolls her eyes.*

Charli: Stop crying! Your such a fucking baby!

*Chase smirks*

Chase: Leave her alone babe, she's missing her boyfriend!

*I look at them with teary eyes and they just laugh. I roll my eyes*

Me: Shut up!

*Chase slams the breaks on the car causing all of us to slam forward into the seats. Chase looks back on me and looks at me with that angry face that makes me feel so small and powerless.*

Chase: Don't ever roll your eyes at me or use that tone! Understand!

*I know he will hit me if I don't say yes so I nod my head very small. I am scared of Chase and I have my reasons. After all, he is an abusive psychopath. Chase then starts the car again and continues to drive. The whole time he drives, I just look out the window and silently cry. I really don;t want to get hurt but more importantly I don't want Jaden to get hurt. I love him so much, maybe even to much and I can't live with out him. I have no idea how he feels but either way, loves me or not, I don't want him to get hurt. I can feel Charli's eyes on me the whole time but I'm not to worried about her. The one time I looked at her, for a split second it looked like she had sympathy on her face but once we made eye contact, she put on her evil bitch face again. 15 minutes later, Chase pulls into a abandoned house. Chase grabs me from the back seat and grips my arm really tight and I already know I am going to have e bruise there. Great. Chase guides me up the drive way and onto the front porch. Charli unlocks the front door and guides Chase inside who is dragging me in because I am trying to resist. It's not working out to well for me. They pull me through the house while I still try to resist. They finally bring mr into a dark room that has a very old and dusty looking bed in it and 2 old, they even look breakable chairs. Chase pushes me on the bed and sits in one of the chairs. Charli sits on the other and stares me down but i'm still not scared of her.*

Chase: What do you think darling?

*I have really had enough of him so I snap.*

Me: Honest or what you really want to hear? Cause what I honestly think is that you guys are so fucking basic! You literally pulled me into an abandoned house! This is like from some fucking cheesy not even scary horror movie! This place is a shit hole and you guys are both assholes! You kidnapped me and couldn't even do better than this-

*I get cut off but Chase slapping me right across the face. I wince in pain and he smiles.*

Chase:: Watch it! You just lost breakfast privileges!

*Charli scoffs*

Charli: Like she needs it! She's already a fucking whale!

*I flip her off and Chase slaps me again. This time he slapped me really hard and I know that i'm going to have a bruise there as well.*

Chase: Tomorrow, you better watch your fucking attitude! You don't want to lose all food privileges do you? But like Charli said, you don't really need it.